Recruiting Football Talk VII

giphy.gif

Successful coaches must be given complete authority to run their operations in their own way or they will absolutely fail. If his way "hangs himself", then he was never going to succeed in the first place. AD's stepping in and controlling coaching personnel decisions is part of what got us into this mess many years ago.
lol. How did that work out with the last one?

I mean...it's Vandy at home.

If you can't roll out 5 OL from this list then wtf have they been doing on scholarship?

Crawford - Sr.
Mincey - RS Jr.
Mays - Sr.
Davis - RS Sr.
Campbell - RS Sr.
Lampley - RS Sr.
Lane - RS Sr.

Not to mention the younger guys, Johnson (SO), Sham (FR), Grant (RS-FR), Reddick (RS-FR), Bussell (FR), Clipper (RS-FR), Nichols (RS-FR), Lang (FR)

A friend of mine sent me this this weekend. Andy rap game thread

View attachment 596905

Andy is such a goober but if you see him in real life you almost have to feel sorry for him. I saw him outside of the stadium after Hooker got hurt in Columbia last year. He was by himself playing on his phone and my then 8th grader was bigger than him. He’s a tiny guy with an oversized head.

I said “almost” to be clear. I didn’t really feel sorry for the cringy pedophile meth head

Was listening to KSR postgame after the South Carolina game. Anyway they talked about not being surprised if some good players hit the portal and threw out Barion Brown. It may have been a what if scenario but I wonder if there is more to it.... anyway he's a TN kid and think he could be electric in our offense.

There was talk of that on wildcat lair also. They suggested Dane key might transfer too which would be a blow because he’s a Kensucky legacy.

Regarding Brown, we didn’t really recruit him once the character red flags came out. I doubt we’d pursue him this time around either. As it was described to me in when his recruitment was going on and we weren’t involved…. I was told simply “he has issues.” And they wouldn’t elaborate

Reactions: Volunteer821
I mean...it's Vandy at home.

If you can't roll out 5 OL from this list then wtf have they been doing on scholarship?

Crawford - Sr.
Mincey - RS Jr.
Mays - Sr.
Davis - RS Sr.
Campbell - RS Sr.
Lampley - RS Sr.
Lane - RS Sr.

Not to mention the younger guys, Johnson (SO), Sham (FR), Grant (RS-FR), Reddick (RS-FR), Bussell (FR), Clipper (RS-FR), Nichols (RS-FR), Lang (FR)

Who said they can’t roll out 5 OL from the list?

Reactions: Glitch
Yeah......it's not about football, it's personal. Been tryin' to find out what Banks did to some of them because the hate is strong.

As fans, you should be encouraged and excited that the defense has improved and is heading in the right direction.

The DC job was one that nobody wanted even though it would have been one of the highest paid positions in college football. We threw money at some hot name coaches and they turned us down. They knew it was a rebuild and they knew what it is like playing opposite of a fast paced offense and NO ONE wanted any parts of this defense.

Coach Banks had the courage to step in do the work. It doesn't always look pretty, it's not always fun to watch, but he's done what has been necessary to help win some games and improve the D, but for that he gets hate from some of our own fanbase. It's personal....nothing to do with football.
Double post

It's never been proven they had our signs. It's been conjecture.
False!!! They had not played even remotely that well all season. Tim Banks may not be it, but there is no legal way that Steamer's team stomped that big of a hole in us with out some sort of outside interference.

VN Store

Back