Recruiting Football Talk VII

I'd take that bet. The NIL wouldn't match the minimum salary in the NFL.

Not to mention that he has had 3 full seasons playing while staying very healthy. He needs to strike while the iron is hot so he gets his rookie contract over with by age 25 or so with as little wear on the tires as possible. He has had one of the best seasons of any RB in the country when you look at his effectiveness while only getting around 40% of the carries, maybe less. His YPC is very good, he has broken multiple long runs, not a ton of TD's but has been the workhorse on many of our TD drives before he got gassed and Sampson or Joe finished the drive.

No doubt that he has put plenty on tape against the best defensive conference and shown great vision and strength to run through arm tackles and push for extra yards. 3rd or 4th round is worth more long term than NIL or UT rushing record. Getting drafted mid round gives him a the shot at life changing money In a few years. You don't risk that and he will always be a VFL and enjoy the advantages and opportunities that brings.

Not to mention that he has had 3 full seasons playing while staying very healthy. He needs to strike while the iron is hot so he gets his rookie contract over with by age 25 or so with as little wear on the tires as possible. He has had one of the best seasons of any RB in the country when you look at his effectiveness while only getting around 40% of the carries, maybe less. His YPC is very good, he has broken multiple long runs, not a ton of TD's but has been the workhorse on many of our TD drives before he got gassed and Sampson or Joe finished the drive.

No doubt that he has put plenty on tape against the best defensive conference and shown great vision and strength to run through arm tackles and push for extra yards. 3rd or 4th round is worth more long term than NIL or UT rushing record. Getting drafted mid round gives him a the shot at life changing money In a few years. You don't risk that and he will always be a VFL and enjoy the advantages and opportunities that brings.
Not disagreeing with your statement about Wright but SEC isn’t the best defensive conference, hasn’t been for a few years now

Brutal start by dobbs

Yep. Although I’m not sure how much that is his fault. First snaps on a team you got to 4 days ago and are till learning the playbook and it’s from the 4 yard line and your OL didn’t block great. Hope he is able to play at least okay today.

Vikings backup got a concussion, and Dobbs came in after a week being there and got a safety. Made me sad. In other news, VOLS on CBS two weeks in a row. blah.

What’s keeping that left melon in the bag?

The best surgery money can buy. Lol, reminds me of my wife's bathing suit at the pool yesterday. It's similar in that one is completely covered and the other is at the mercy of a little strio of cloth, gravity, too much movement, a stray wave or me "accidentally" tugging on the previously mentioned strip of cloth, lol.

Ole Miss beats UGA, we beat Mizzou and UGA

Texas loses the Big 12 title game

We beat the bammers in the SEC champ.

We are the 4 seed in the playoff...or do they put a one loss Big Ten or Pac 12 team over a 2 loss SEC champion that beat UGA and Bama?
Do big 10 and pac 12 play conf champ games?

VN Store

Back