Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think we will see the zone play like UK. Keep everything in front and keep eyes on Cook who can move the chains with his legs if you don’t have eyes on him. Plus we don’t have Hadden.
We lose if that happens. UK doesn’t have the WRs or QB that Mizzou does and they still dropped 27 on us.

Banks played more man in the second half which really changed the game on defense.

We lose if that happens. UK doesn’t have the WRs or QB that Mizzou does and they still dropped 27 on us.

Banks played more man in the second half which really changed the game on defense.
Trust me I don’t want it. It’s just what I see happening based off history.

I think we will see the zone play like UK. Keep everything in front and keep eyes on Cook who can move the chains with his legs if you don’t have eyes on him. Plus we don’t have Hadden.
Definitely going to see a lot of zone. Our Stars aren’t athletic enough to cover Burden in man and even if you wanted to bracket with a safety Tank and Walker aren’t exactly the best coverage safeties.

The game will hinge on who gets FGs vs TDs but both teams should have no issue moving the ball

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back