Recruit says that the offense will be explosive under Pruitt! Pruitt told him!

What the heck is going on with Volnation today?! Lots of negativity. Ding dong the wicked witch (Butch)is gone. Get excited about this new chapter we're embarking on and get over the past.

Reality is sinking in. We have a staff that is going to need a lot of on the job training. We have a staff thrown together of coaches with many different styles that may or may not jell to one vision.

In other words - chaos is happening right now.

Reality is sinking in. We have a staff that is going to need a lot of on the job training. We have a staff thrown together of coaches with many different styles that may or may not jell to one vision.

Me thinks thou has not a inkling or clue as to the meaning of “chaos”....

Hate to say this, but compared to last year it's not going to take much of an offense to look explosive..

Reactions: 1 person

Holy sh!t, we're all gonna die!

Getting him back would be huge. I don't think he's a project, he's ready to come in and compete for a starting job like Trey did last year. Here's to hoping his true orange blood comes back.

Not gonna happen. The Knox Catholic coach hates UT.

I don't think any offensive coordinator in the last 20 years has a system that isn't supposed to be explosive...

Larry Scott's. Was designed to be explosive...by Kamikaze pilots with intention of bringing down an entire program.

I don't think any offensive coordinator in the last 20 years has a system that isn't supposed to be explosive...

Yup. Pruitt's not going to advertise a ball control offense that will average 300 yards and 17 points a game while leaning on the defense.

Although now that I write it out, I wish we had that offense against South Carolina this year. And that's pretty much the offense South Carolina beat us with.

Who knows???

"Helton is a solid passing game guy and Friend can teach a line to pass block, for sure. Assuming recruiting takes shape, and it’s Tennessee so it should, they have the tools to succeed....playing big-boy ball and run it down your throat and (a scheme where coaches are) not afraid to go to the mismatches and go five-wide and sling it down the field...NASCAR package: — a series of 5-10 plays that they are comfortable with, operating from play-calling on wristbands with a quick cadence...really allows the offense to get into a good rhythm and the offensive line was better because of the snap count and protection was already determined..."

Friend, Helton come full circle on Pruitt's Tennessee staff

Not to offend, but does John Adams have a “School for Sarcastic Posts” that a ton of alumni participate in this forum?

I'm praying hard that things go really well Saturday and we add several guys to this recruiting class.

Getting some good recruits to sign in this early signing period could get our National Signing Day list to really take off like a rocket after CJP and his new staff get some extra time to really work on some top prospects.

Reel them in coaches!

Our O coaches have worked with and learned from too many top O coaches for us to have a bad O system after things are in place and get rolling.

VFL...GBO!!!

What do people imagine a coach might say to a recruit, that we are going to run a mundane and old fashioned grind it out O? Sign here kid, three yards and a cloud of dust all day long await!

VN Store

Back