Rattler will pick us apart

Actually I saw this in a game a few weeks ago and it wasn't called (and UT does this). If they run that pick and the WR's stop, its a pick. If they run the pick but keep running their routes its not a penalty. Both the SoCar dudes kept running thats why it wasnt called in my unprofessional opinion.
They actually did what they call "get in their way block" some refs call that and some don't but he did make contact so I thought it would be called but since it happened on a punt they probably not looking for it at game speed and just missed it. Refs are not perfect we definitely know that.o_O

In 14 years as DC TN won 10 or more games 8 seasons. His defenses were ranked consistently top 25 FBS(4 seasons not). Even in the 2 5 win seasons it was the offense that couldn't score that lost games.
Now do a synopsis of his tenures at A&M and Arkansas.

That is troll goal, to divide fan bases and some of our guys played along.

Based on what Rattler did last year to us and how he played until last night, it was a fair take. Plus our DBs struggle at times. Let's be honest, most UT fans thought Rattler would have a good game no matter the outcome

I’m surprised they didn’t take more shots with Leggette but it is what it is.
The secondary that couldn’t cover removed him as an option…by Rattler’s own admission. Got the bulk of his receiving yards on the fake punt.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Based on what Rattler did last year to us and how he played until last night, it was a fair take. Plus our DBs struggle at times. Let's be honest, most UT fans thought Rattler would have a good game no matter the outcome
I actually didn't, they have one of the worst O Lines in the P5 what Rattlers has done was very good so far. He did about what I thought he would do made a great scramble run for a TD 1st Quarter but he got tired he did very little after that quarter they dogged him and the crowd was ferocious.
UGA is just playing like their bored vs USC & Auburn so that 1st half vs UGA was what I think made everyone over react and not realize how bad USC O line is. The only surprise I had last night was the long TD run our rushing D gave up. This was different from the Etienne run where he is a 1st rounder that broke multiple tackles but this DII transfer was not touched.
USC reminds me of some Dooley teams they can play with teams in the 1st quarter or half but their depth is way worse than their starters and they cant sub much and just fold down the stretch.

I honestly think the refs have it out for TN. The SC O line was holding all night long trying to stop our pass rush. Only 1 flag thrown that I can remember. I can't believe CJH hasn't made a comment about the refs yet.
He can't. He'll get fined and they'll make it even worse. Plus its a bad look in the media. You don't want to look like a whiner in front of recruits.

Every week, all SEC teams get to send in a list of bad calls to the SEC office for review. I believe the head of officials has to respond and review the calls with the officials involved. Even though Squirrel caught the ball, the no call on that play will be reviewed I imagine.

Unfortunately, holding is probably not reviewed very often since calling it is so spotty to start with. This was probably the "best" officiating UT has gotten this year.

I detailed the reasons in one of the threads why that wasn't true. I think you may have responded to that post or one like it.

Banks should just throw the kitchen sink st him every play. Our only chance is to hit him early and often.

Yeah Hadden is going to get burnt bug time but we have to be in Rattlers face every play and make him second guess himself. If we give him time good night. We will lose by two TDs at least.

Watch us come out very conservative on D though and he picks us apart. Banks sucks.

Milton can't keep up with Rattler in a shootout. So we must hit Rattler and make him pay every single play.
This aged well. Do you hate being a Tennessee fan?

After Rattler’s dad being a douche last year to Hooker, I’m glad he had a horrible night against us. Rattler looks and acts like a pompous dick. I know where he gets it from too.

VN Store

Back