Rattler will pick us apart

Banks should just throw the kitchen sink st him every play. Our only chance is to hit him early and often.

Yeah Hadden is going to get burnt bug time but we have to be in Rattlers face every play and make him second guess himself. If we give him time good night. We will lose by two TDs at least.

Watch us come out very conservative on D though and he picks us apart. Banks sucks.

Milton can't keep up with Rattler in a shootout. So we must hit Rattler and make him pay every single play.
Good call.

All the rattler hype was so misplaced! He through 90% against Furman and MS St, which is like the 88th ranked defense in fbs btw. 76% against a very pedestrian NC defense. Against GA he was 52% and threw 2 interceptions. This guy was way overrated. Not even close to the best QB in this league.

Banks should just throw the kitchen sink st him every play. Our only chance is to hit him early and often.

Yeah Hadden is going to get burnt bug time but we have to be in Rattlers face every play and make him second guess himself. If we give him time good night. We will lose by two TDs at least.

Watch us come out very conservative on D though and he picks us apart. Banks sucks.

Milton can't keep up with Rattler in a shootout. So we must hit Rattler and make him pay every single play.
You definitely... have watched football before

So Nostradamus you happy now or mad because your thread failed.

I will eat my plate of crow. I honestly thought Rattler would pick us apart and Milton would go off. I was wrong on both. But our defense bottled him up and our running game shined yet again.

Reactions: bpalmer28
With an uncalled illegal pick.
Actually I saw this in a game a few weeks ago and it wasn't called (and UT does this). If they run that pick and the WR's stop, its a pick. If they run the pick but keep running their routes its not a penalty. Both the SoCar dudes kept running thats why it wasnt called in my unprofessional opinion.

This post is like going 0–5 on a five team parlay. Technically, the odds for this type of failure are as long as they are for success. 😂

I honestly think the refs have it out for TN. The SC O line was holding all night long trying to stop our pass rush. Only 1 flag thrown that I can remember. I can't believe CJH hasn't made a comment about the refs yet.

And the lone flag they threw for holding was when the game was already over. We’re getting screwed at “convenient” times.

VN Store

Back