Rank Bruce Pearl as a basketball coach.

The continuing theme that I take from reading thread after thread, is this:

"Were never going to be great, and thats alright. I'm just glad we don't suck anymore."

Why bother?

UK trolls... gots ta love em..

calimari worships pearl. remember that as you lose twice to us this year.

ohhh.... i almost forgot that we beat the national champs 3 out of 4 time we played them in the year they won it all(Florida in case you forgot)

what other team in Vol HISTORY made it to number 1 and beat the national runner up?

k... you can sit down now.
What does beating the national runner up have to do with anything? Tennessee's done that before.

UK trolls... gots ta love em..

calimari worships pearl. remember that as you lose twice to us this year.

Obviously you have read NONE of my posts on this forum.

You also should reference the "negative posters" thread, in which VolDad made a post concerning IQ, taylor made for your type.

But in my own words, why bother.

The continuing theme that I take from reading thread after thread, is this:

"Were never going to be great, and thats alright. I'm just glad we don't suck anymore."

Why bother?

Oh we will be great all right...probably about the time Kentucky gets sanctions. Then Bruce will have a dynasty set up, maybe Pitino 1 style and leave for the NBA. He will not stay at UT IMO if he wins a NC unless almost all of his team is coming back.

Yeesh! Before this devolves, could someone quote this for Hat. I want to know where he thinks Pearl stacks up in the SEC as a head coach. That includes recruiting, exposure, wins, tournament success etc.

I also want to know if Hat thinks he is better or worse than the coaches of Georgia Tech, Clemson and NC State.

what other team in Vol HISTORY made it to number 1 and beat the national runner up?

k... you can sit down now.

Congratulations.

We get this

61_1_blue-ribbon-perfect-logo.JPG

while others get this

25603_NCAA_Oklahoma_NCarolina_Basketball_large.jpg

or even this

ncaa-basketball-trophy.jpg

It is my understanding that “in the previous state of UT basketball” we were not paying for final four results like we are now. Am I wrong?

So, if we were not paying for final four results in the past, then we were getting what we paid for.

If we are not getting final four results now then we are not getting what we pay for.

We are paying him to 1. Recruit top players (Harris) 2. Keep Tennessee in the national spot light (#12 in coaches poll) and 3. win games (20+ wins in every year of his tenur) I would call that bang for your buck

We are paying him to 1. Recruit top players (Harris) 2. Keep Tennessee in the national spot light (#12 in coaches poll) and 3. win games (20+ wins in every year of his tenur) I would call that bang for your buck

I doubt that those things are in his MBO. I suspect Tourney results are.

Obviously you have read NONE of my posts on this forum.

You also should reference the "negative posters" thread, in which VolDad made a post concerning IQ, taylor made for your type.

But in my own words, why bother.

thank you caller,

but the wildcat nation would love if you would just shut up right now....

Voldad,

I really do want to know from you, from Hardwood, from Hat, the answer to the OP.

Is Bruce better or worse than the coaches at Clemson, GT and NC State?

Where does Bruce rank amongst SEC coaches? One Bruce critic on here made a list and had him 3rd, which is where he is paid right?

VN Store

Back