Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
About an hour ago I started having back pain when I stand up straight, turn, reach above my head etc....Percocet, tramadol, or lortab. Which should I pick?

I make fun of myself and everyone else on here too, but that WaVol guy is seriously creepy.

The guy is an idiot, posting videos using his real name and then not knowing he was even doing it apparently. I guess it would be better to not say anything at all and let him continue to do it? According to the village idiots in here it would be.

Seriously, the guy was using his real name to post videos in here, and you think the problem is me then knowing his name, and not him, then you are as dumb as he is.

The guy is an idiot, posting videos using his real name and then not knowing he was even doing it apparently. I guess it would be better to not say anything at all and let him continue to do it? According to the village idiots in here it would be.

That would be village idoits.

And you're still creepy.

creeper

Because one knows something, it might determine their character traits if they decide to spread that info around in any way.

if i wanted to use someone's personal information for anything, the last thing i would do would let them know I had it, but of course that would require basic intelligence to realize that.

Not too shabby. What 's the commute time? Do you go over to the 405 and drop down to the 10 or take the 134 and drop down from there?

I'm right off the 101. I take it east to Encino to my office or can take Venura Blvd all the way in

Takes about 20-30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back