Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad commute. Now that you're closer to my old stomping grounds, you need to take a drive up through the mountains when you want to get away from the smog some weekend. Head towards La Canada. You're looking for Highway 2 (Angeles Crest Highway). It will wind about 50 miles up through the mountains and come out in Wrightwood. You can continue through Wrightwood on 2 and come out around the Mormon Rocks (Rock Candy Mountain) just before you hit the 15 South. It's really a nice drive and will get you above the smog line for awhile. When you get close to Wrightwood, look for any fallen huge pine cones. They call the Widow Makers. Some are about the size of footballs.

I'm definitely going to check that out Sly. Thanks! Hope you are well

If your a Jehovah's Witness, I'm not home.
de423cd482e3a10564077e69a18d0664.jpg

This is the second stage of the biggest case of IG I've ever ran across. Listen to me Creep! Your actions and creepy style have ruined you here. It's time you run on along because you don't belong here and no one wants you here.

Reported for hurting feelings.

There's a freakin' Blue Circle still in business in Bristol. Who knew? Might have to drive up one day for a Circle burger.

Look, I couldn't give a rats ass what they do in their private lives but public displays of affection are unwarranted. Al Gore and his hefty wife also looked ridiculous making out on stage during the democratic convention. And all I loathe are the thunder chickens and their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back