Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

@VolNExile I26 is not an airport runway. Hope you’re ok though
Dang, I had to look this up! Not sure I would call that a forced landing. Maybe an attempted forced landing, but it sure wound up as a crash. He'd radioed in that he was having problems. Sounds like he was trying to get to/ get back to the airport and didn't quite make it. I hope anyone aboard made it out.

I-26 in this area is terrifying, even with four wheels and no wings. Endless construction; too many New Jersey barriers and sudden lane changes.

Back when I was learning to fly (in taildraggers built in the 1930's and 1940's, so already old, even for me!), I was always looking for emergency landing spots. Back when Pellissippi Parkway was still under construction, it was always my favorite target. Much better than a corn field. To this day, when I'm in East Tennessee and on Pellissippi, I'm always looking for the sudden appearance of a shadow overhead from some poor schmuck trying to put in down between vehicles.

Looking back through times past, I took an accounting of the soda pop that I favored in my youth.
Coca Cola was the first of its kind.
Dr. Pepper was/is uniquely original.
Orange Crush was the first of its kind, though some small airfield FBOs only had Nehi in their soda pop machines.
Vernors - Is it ginger ale? Is it pepper soda? Whatever it is, it’s an American original. Mom always bought Canada Dry or Schweppes, so when I saw Vernor’s, I got Vernor’s. Bigger, bolder flavor.

Billie Ilish is lovely, though she wears baggy clothes to de-emphasize her appearance. I would describe her as voluptuous. Is she what the current cool call “thick?”

The term "Thicc", commonly misspelled Thick, is typically used to describe a female that has a large bottom and large thighs. The term is most commonly used to compliment the size of the bottom and thighs for women with an average to slightly above average build. While it's use occurs, it is typically improper to use "Thicc" to compliment large-bottomed women with smaller than average builds as the term "Dump Truck" has been coined for those with that specific build.

Reactions: Souce
The term "Thicc", commonly misspelled Thick, is typically used to describe a female that has a large bottom and large thighs. The term is most commonly used to compliment the size of the bottom and thighs for women with an average to slightly above average build. While it's use occurs, it is typically improper to use "Thicc" to compliment large-bottomed women with smaller than average builds as the term "Dump Truck" has been coined for those with that specific build.
Alrighty then…

What happened to fat ass?

VN Store

Back