Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Just living that adult life. Mentoring/guiding my 60 plus adult children on a daily basis... Easy to get lost for a decade, I guess. Some familiar names still around at initial glance it appears and hope they're all well!

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
A mixture of Trader Joe’s Good Cup of Joe and Rainforest Alliance Breakfast Blend beans freshly ground this morning. ☕

If Jesus showed up at your house next weekend, how would He feel about how you are celebrating His birthday?
Actually, he would ask about our winter solstice celebration. “Oh, not knowing your actual birthday as it would fall on our modern calendar, we chose to celebrate your birthday at the same time as winter solstice celebrations, hoping to bring pagans to your faith. We’ve continued doing so ever since.”

Reactions: Danl
If Jesus showed up at your house next weekend, how would He feel about how you are celebrating His birthday?
He would be asking why I was celebrating his birthday since that wasn’t the day the he was born. I would say every day is a celebration of his birth.

Then we would talk about how fake 95 has already condemned me to hell.

Then he would do that water to wine trick I admire so much.

VN Store

Back