Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

The good Georgia has declared today dawg day and asked everyone to wear red and black. I hope they all get fleas.

Hmm... I'm wearing orange, white, brown, blue... My underwear's black, so, that'll get me a free pass from State Troopers, right?

Not anymore. Ron ruined it for everyone.

True story: Back in the 90s some friends and I went to a strip club in Colorado. There was a guy there sitting right next to the stage that kept putting change on the rail for the young lady dancing. She was offended by this and questioned him about it. He told her he would give her a 5 dollar bill to get her busted ass off the stage.

I felt bad for her.

Maybe I'm an oddball, but I don't get the appeal of Snapchat. I mean I guess the first time you take a selfie with a puppy dog tongue coming out of your mouth it's kinda neat in a quirky way, but after a while it's just silly.

Maybe I'm an oddball, but I don't get the appeal of Snapchat. I mean I guess the first time you take a selfie with a puppy dog tongue coming out of your mouth it's kinda neat in a quirky way, but after a while it's just silly.

Why are you French kissing a puppy?

True story: Back in the 90s some friends and I went to a strip club in Colorado. There was a guy there sitting right next to the stage that kept putting change on the rail for the young lady dancing. She was offended by this and questioned him about it. He told her he would give her a 5 dollar bill to get her busted ass off the stage.

I felt bad for her.

Did she do it?

Sly hangs out mostly in the Lady Vols forum.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back