Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

I told ya'll before, I identify as an Afro-Native American Jew.

BtuXxv3CAAADyh5.jpg

THWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Improperly coopting the image of the Dalai Lama for purposes of self-aggrandizement.

You stole my post.

No "scientific" evidence was provided to support the assertion. If indeed the post was stolen, then the object of theft lacked value. Your assertion of claim can be construed as abuse of process.

Beans, greens, cornbread, fried chicken gizzards, and flame broiled chicken hearts.

BtuXxv3CAAADyh5.jpg

THWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Improperly coopting the image of the Dalai Lama for purposes of self-aggrandizement.

You shouldn't question the Dalai Lama. You're gonna be reincarnated as a pile of cow dung.

Quick question. If cows are sacred in India, is their poop sacred, too?

No "scientific" evidence was provided to support the assertion. If indeed the post was stolen, then the object of theft lacked value. Your assertion of claim can be construed as abuse of process.

Your karma points keep dropping. You need much enlightenment.

I hate science as well

I am on the path, Weezer, and metaphorically, you're not even in the same time zone.

Reactions: 1 person
I am by far the smartest and most enlightened person I know. So stfu.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back