Quoting Mike Pence

"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values"

Kudos to Pence if he said that with a straight face. I can only think of one since Hoover that would remotely fit that description.

Last edited:
"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values"

Kudos to Pence if he said that with a straight face. I can only think of one since Hoover that would remotely fit that description.
Yes, it's a ridiculous statement. I'm curious which President you're thinking of... Truman?

Pence showed his true colors by running with trump in the first place. If he truly believed the ideals he espouses he wouldn’t have saddled up with a man devoid of moral character.

I guess it's the same when you
Pence showed his true colors by running with trump in the first place. If he truly believed the ideals he espouses he wouldn’t have saddled up with a man devoid of moral character.

That's just dumb. It's sort of like hillary talking to churches in fake southern accent

VN Store

Back