Question For Doctors on here.

Not trying to alarm you, but have they discussed an MRI of your brain? I know that costs a crapload but if you're getting dizzy, passing out, and headaches, that just doesn't sound good.

Good luck with this, man. Hopefully it passes on its own or the doctors can figure it out and get you fixed up. I would keep on top of it though. Sounds like serious business.

Not trying to alarm you, but have they discussed an MRI of your brain? I know that costs a crapload but if you're getting dizzy, passing out, and headaches, that just doesn't sound good.

I've had a EEG MRI & CT done on my brain. The EEG had a trace of a possible seizure but it came back inclunclusive at least that's what they told me.

I'm not too exicted about returning to work in fear of something worse happening but i can't lose this job.

I don't have much stock in some doctors right now. My dad was hospitalized for double pneumonia that "led to mild congestive heart failure" in November. He's been up and down since then like just unable to shake whatever it is. Saw a pulmonologist today who looked over all his tests/xrays etc and told him he never had pneumonia, that the fluid buildup was around his lungs not in them. It was congestive heart failure that is still unresolved though his lingering cough and symptoms have been treated as post nasal and allergies

I don't have much stock in some doctors right now. My dad was hospitalized for double pneumonia that "led to mild congestive heart failure" in November. He's been up and down since then like just unable to shake whatever it is. Saw a pulmonologist today who looked over all his tests/xrays etc and told him he never had pneumonia, that the fluid buildup was around his lungs not in them. It was congestive heart failure that is still unresolved though his lingering cough and symptoms have been treated as post nasal and allergies

There are lots of amazing things that doctors do, but there are still gaps in health knowledge. It can be frustrating and scary when something is wrong with you that doctors can't properly diagnose. I've had to struggle with something similar (not similar in symptoms, but getting bounced around to different doctors and getting all sorts of diagnoses).

You can't easily "resolve" congestive heart failure like you can a cold or the flu. It's more of a disease that you live with and try and prevent further decline of. It basically requires a combination of prescriptions and lifestyle changes.

You can't easily "resolve" congestive heart failure like you can a cold or the flu. It's more of a disease that you live with and try and prevent further decline of. It basically requires a combination of prescriptions and lifestyle changes.

I know. Just frustrated with the misdiagnosis and continued mistreatment as a result. Our doctor is a great friend and provides us as good of care as he would his family. He literally saved my brothers life, I feel.

I'm not trying to downplay your situation here at all, but do you think some of this could just be stress? It's amazing what stress can do, i.e. cause symptoms, wear you down, etc.

I'm only saying that because I stressed about my health a few years ago and it really was a pain.

I'm not trying to downplay your situation here at all, but do you think some of this could just be stress? It's amazing what stress can do, i.e. cause symptoms, wear you down, etc.

I'm only saying that because I stressed about my health a few years ago and it really was a pain.

I honestly have no clue. I really don't stress. But it's
A possibility.

My work has scheduled me a apt with there doctor before I can return maybe I can get some clarification today.

Dignosised with Syncope.

See a Doctor Weekly.

Had two episodes over the weekend.

Still working.

Dignosised with Syncope.

See a Doctor Weekly.

Had two episodes over the weekend.

Still working.

They'll have to figure out what is causing the syncope. Dehydration, diabetes, anemia, heart conditions, blood pressure issues. Let us know what they find out if you want. Keep your head up RT!

I have recurrent syncope brought on by laughing or coughing too hard. Advice from doctors is not to laugh or cough too hard. Brilliant.
It's like the old joke..."Doc it hurts when I do this.....Doc says, well don't do that".

I have recurrent syncope brought on by laughing or coughing too hard. Advice from doctors is not to laugh or cough too hard. Brilliant.
It's like the old joke..."Doc it hurts when I do this.....Doc says, well don't do that".

Situational Syncope. Pretty sure I experienced this a while back when I had a bad cold that caused chest congestion/bronchitis. I started coughing and it turnd into a coughing fit if you will. I felt a thump and then my heart started racing but I never passed out. I just sat there on the couch for a few minutes and chilled out. Eventually started to feel normal. First time I experienced that. It's apparently more common in men than most think.

Thanks for asking Coug. Days haven't been the best lately.

I will say this, My past 3 episodes have came after enduring physical activity. It's not immediately after but once I go to rest or take a deep breathe out go the lights.

Yeah, Only one episode this week so far.. But I lost my licenses.

Next Tuesday they have more test lined up.

Thanks for asking Coug. Days haven't been the best lately.

That's temporary and only meant to keep you and others safe, you'll get them back.

Hang in there man! They'll figure it out and come up with an effective treatment and you'll be back at it feeling better than ever.

Yesterday, I did not have a ride to work. My work has a points system and If I missed I would have been fired. Well, I decided to drive. I shouldn't have.

Attachments

• received_960191660678553.jpg
    received_960191660678553.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
  • received_960191664011886.jpg
    received_960191664011886.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_305125262565.jpeg
    IMG_305125262565.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 3
Holy crap!

Here's where I'm truly blessed, I only have a deep gash on the lower left knee. No broken bones. Just a little bruised up.

Doctor said since I wasn't conscious I wasn't tensed up which could have had worse results.

VN Store

Back