Question For Doctors on here.

I got a appointment tomorrow at 11:30 just gotta pay 40$.

I'll have to pay for more test if they want to run them. But they shouldn't since I had em done Thursday.

What was your glucose ? Coug sounds about right with the vertigo theory. Let us know how it goes

What was your glucose ? Coug sounds about right with the vertigo theory. Let us know how it goes

All I know was all of my CMP's was in the Critical stage. I had two IVs in my right harm with two bags going into each one.. I learned that potassium burns with sodium going in with it.

Low on potassium could have been the problem - try eating some of the foods listed - there is also supplements in vitamin sections at stores -- Potassium Levels Blood Test

That's one of the reasons. But it wouldn't explain my Mercury Magnesium Sodium ETC to be really low either. That's what they are worried about and myself as well. They said for it to be low as it was I would have to be anerxic and I'm 9 pounds from being overweight.

That's one of the reasons. But it wouldn't explain my Mercury Magnesium Sodium ETC to be really low either. That's what they are worried about and myself as well. They said for it to be low as it was I would have to be anerxic and I'm 9 pounds from being overweight.

My first guess would be an inaccurate test. If rushed, they may have pulled labs from an IV line that wasn't properly cleared and diluted the specimen. Or, the lab could have just screwed it up. Did they repeat them through a fresh venipuncture, away from any IVs?

As to your initial problem, I agree with everyone that has suggested you have an urgent evaluation with a physician, who can review your tests and suggest the next steps.

Prayers for healing your way...

My first guess would be an inaccurate test. If rushed, they may have pulled labs from an IV line that wasn't properly cleared and diluted the specimen. Or, the lab could have just screwed it up. Did they repeat them through a fresh venipuncture, away from any IVs?

As to your initial problem, I agree with everyone that has suggested you have an urgent evaluation with a physician, who can review your tests and suggest the next steps.

Prayers for healing your way...

Yeah, I got blood drawn every 2 hours it seemed. My wife stopped counting at 24 tunes being pulled.

My left arm was used for them drawing blood and my right arm had Ivs. They ran potassium through the iv in the vein in the crest of my elbow & the rest through a vein in my hand. If thats what you was meaning & When I got discharged I had 3 popped veins in my left arm.

Today, I drink plenty of fluids and I just woke up to use the restroom. My urine was a dark orange color. Bones are aching a little and I had sharp headache but it quickly went away after a couple of minutes of fully waking. I hadn't had a episode but I did get light headed while shopping for groceries with the wife.

Thank you guys for prayers & commenting with any input. I'll admit I'm terrified and I really can't sleep right now.

Could very well be kidney issues. If something is out of whack they can dump potassium and magnesium as well as other essential vitamins. It's not a routine test so you'd have to run it by your doctor but something like undiagnosed diabetes is better tested through an A1C rather than blood glucose tests. You're working hard labor so maybe you're sweating too much and not re hydrating properly in addition you might not be taking in enough sodium. My uncle passed out because he's a bit of a health buff and was avoiding extra sodium intake. Sure enough his tests came back and his sodium was off. The human body does not and cannot function without essential electrolytes( sodium, potassium, chloride, and bicarbonate).

Just a few ideas to throw out there.

Today, I drink plenty of fluids and I just woke up to use the restroom. My urine was a dark orange color.

Get rechecked today. Orange/brown urine is either hemoglobin (blood), myoglobin (breakdown of muscle), medication (like Azo for a UTI), or a strong dye (beets or liquid vitamins, for example). Assuming aren't eating or taking the latter two, you need immediate evaluation.

Reactions: 1 person
I have recurrent syncope but my doctor doesn't seem too alarmed about it. Happens when I start coughing or laughing really hard. I pass out for about 10 seconds. Not a doctor but since you are unconscious for 5 minutes I wouldn't think it is syncope.

Get rechecked today. Orange/brown urine is either hemoglobin (blood), myoglobin (breakdown of muscle), medication (like Azo for a UTI), or a strong dye (beets or liquid vitamins, for example). Assuming aren't eating or taking the latter two, you need immediate evaluation.

Question: I've been told over the years not to put too much weight or worry into the first urination of the day as it will ALWAYS be the darkest, most concentrated since you've been sleeping on it for 6+ hours. Thoughts?

Question: I've been told over the years not to put too much weight or worry into the first urination of the day as it will ALWAYS be the darkest, most concentrated since you've been sleeping on it for 6+ hours. Thoughts?

Probably still shouldn't be too dark. Mines light yellow and clear the rest of the day.

Labs came back normal. I'm released back into work.

She made the call without reading any of my previous labs and forms from Blount. They hadn't released it yet.

maybe just some kind of virus/bacteria that passed --- the ER bill might make you sick again

maybe just some kind of virus/bacteria that passed --- the ER bill might make you sick again

I wish, They already ruled that out at Blount Memorial Thurs. I already feel like poop again and the headaches are getting worse.

VN Store

Back