Qanon -The Storm

Why hasn’t Ford been on media talk shows or late night TV shows? Something wrong with the media and them not using her to push the narrative.
She did her job, she was the door they used to open the rest. Initially everyone fell for you can't talk badly about an alleged victim, the alleged victim has holes large enough to drive a superload through. They don't want her under the microscope anymore. They went from victim narrative that failed to Kavanaugh narrative drinking. It's slowly shifted over less than a week. DNC can't seem to find some successful narrative with even soros money and both hands. It's not a lack of creativity, it's pure detachment. How most logical and normal people think is outside their sphere and it shows.

The CIA admitted to the program. Who here thinks they shut it down?

LAWSUIT FORCES CIA CONFESSION ON MK-ULTRA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)
MK-Ultra Victims Sue Government In Historic Class-Action Lawsuit

One can research MK-Ultra, The Monarch Program, as well as the associated Wormwood program.
I've done plenty of research on these. I don't believe they were ever shut down, case files just morphed into different names and went underground. I believe it's still in full swing.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've done plenty of research on these. I don't believe they were ever shut down, case files just morphed into different names and went underground. I believe it's still in full swing.
Sorry. I didn't mean that toward you, or to sound condescending. It was more for people reading along.

I was agreeing with you.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
New: Title TBD

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Oct 2018 - 5:57:26 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM

>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q
>>324
James Baker closed door testimony today + previous to IG / GJ statements > sealed > timed re: Sessions subpoena tomorrow?
If Sessions is recused from Russia probe [prevented rec of related docs / info / etc] how can Sessions learn [RR] conflicts re: Russia probe?
Per subpoena to Sessions - Schedule 1 - 'McCabe Memos'.
https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf📁
'McCabe Memos' = SOURCE DOCS for NYT article re: [RR] "wear a wire" - 25th amendment?
Enjoy the show!
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM

>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q

DooFaKdUYAEuRfA
Top FBI lawyer Baker offers 'explosive' testimony on 'abnormal' handling of Russia probe into Trump campaign: lawmakers

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 10:29:00 PM
James Baker Testifying on Scheme to Appoint Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM
>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [DNI Director; James Comey, Former FBI Director; John Carlin">DNI Director; James Comey, Former FBI Director; John Carlin">DNI Director; James Comey, Former FBI Director; John Carlin">JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q
>>324
Top FBI lawyer Baker offers 'explosive' testimony on 'abnormal' handling of Russia probe into Trump campaign: lawmakers📁
Read carefully.
Sessions tomorrow [doc related]
Justice K confirmation [weekend]
[RR] next week [probe-not update]
Follow the pattern.
>>>RED OCTOBER<<<
Q

Moves and Countermoves

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Oct 2018 - 11:29:47 PM

P2710.png

It takes time to reach the public domain.
Why were the 'McCabe Memos' released to the NYT >>> [RR] 'wear a wire'?
Insurance?
Threat?
What did they think was about to drop?
Think DECLAS.
Did the delay and smear tactics used by D's re: Justice K help R's re: public support / endorsement re: confirmation & NOV 6 E?
Did select D's expose themselves re: leaks / release of confidential personal info, [CDE[F]?
If you know your opponents move(s)….
RED OCTOBER.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 4 Oct 2018 - 1:24:33 PM

DkWpI6SUwAAWoN_.jpg

>>329
[Part re: Fusion GPS, Perkins Coi now being revealed?]
"Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm."
Michael Sussmann | Perkins Coie📁
📁
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 4 Oct 2018 - 2:14:10 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 4 Oct 2018 - 1:24:33 PM

DkWpI6SUwAAWoN_.jpg

>>329
[Part re: Fusion GPS, Perkins Coi now being revealed?]
"Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm."
Michael Sussmann | Perkins Coie📁
📁
Q

Detw-vsUEAAUS8g.jpg

Det1NSQUEAErZfk.jpg

>>330
How the [SPY OP] re: Russia hacking + POTUS-Russia False Narrative + Installation of Mueller was CONSTRUCTED.
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/10/25/fusion.perkins.coie.pdf📁
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump📁
CrowdStrike.
"Britain, Australia and New Zealand have accused Russian military intelligence of carrying out a worldwide campaign of "malicious" cyber attacks, including the hacking of the US Democratic National Committee in 2016.
Why now?
Think DECLAS.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/uk/uk-russia-cyber-attacks-intl/index.html📁
D5.
Q

VN Store

Back