Qanon -The Storm

The Swamp Using Dr. Ford to Frame Justice Kavanaugh

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Oct 2018 - 4:04:47 PM
Anonymous 1 Oct 2018 - 3:50:02 PM

>>3281997
Ford should down for perjury……..
>>3282114
Refused to hand over therapy notes to FBI.
Think WHY.
Justice K NEVER named.
[Mr X logged in book along w/ physical description during 'eyes closed' session = / = Justice K].
FBI no subpoena power [no GJ] to demand.
Justice K NEVER named / asked during Polygraph.
Something did happen to Dr. Ford in her past.
Use of that 'something' to 'frame' Justice K.
Dr. Ford's family has strong ties to SWAMP.
FBI has expanded investigation into other suspicious acts w/ support of ABC agency as AUTH BY POTUS.
[RR] involved?
Q

Q Announces POTUS Itinerary (Q Proof)

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Oct 2018 - 7:10:25 PM
Anonymous 1 Oct 2018 - 7:09:12 PM

ClipboardImage.png

>>3284749
Q is saying that Trump normally tweets when he is going. Today he didn't. Today Q POSTED WHERE HE IS GOING.
>pic related
>>3284775

Solid Confirmation Q and POTUS On Same Team

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Oct 2018 - 7:25:05 PM
Anonymous 1 Oct 2018 - 7:17:03 PM

ClipboardImage.png

>>3284797
solid confirmation of POTUS on Q team
5:5
>>3284952

This Evil Must Be Destroyed

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Oct 2018 - 7:43:03 PM
Anonymous 1 Oct 2018 - 7:32:05 PM

>>3285210
Q:
Me and mine stand behind you to the end. Say the word…we've been preparing a long time, and we're ready. We're here to help you however we can…you know who this is!!!

God bless you. And God bless POTUS!
>>3285327
Darkest days.
Amen, brother.
This evil must be destroyed.
Q

New: Title TBD

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Oct 2018 - 8:01:35 PM
Anonymous 1 Oct 2018 - 7:48:40 PM

>>3285534
Burned disabled amputee Veteran . Wife and I are ready. My injuries will be with it when we overthrow evil. AATW
>>3285666
No words, Patriot.
Allow us to carry this heavy burden.
Trust your fellow man.
We will win.
God bless you and your family.
Q

Reactions: ajvol01
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 1:50:21 AM
📁
Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm📁
Ford herself coached by the C_A?
FARM (pre-family invite) w/ internship assignment (Stanford)?
C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who are targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etc.?
Fantasy or Reality?
Normal-to- [self-induced] in stages to exhibit past trauma-level events w/ 'friendly' therapy sessions notated as undefined?
'Past trauma' exerted to IDEN 'mind w/ feelings' w/ TARGET INSERTION.
Polygraph administered by [former] FBI agent?
Who was the agent?
Background?
Mueller-era?
HOW MANY TIMES WAS THE TEST ADMINISTERED BEFORE RESULTS SATISFACTORY?
WERE QUESTIONS MODIFIED TO CREATE POSITIVE RESULT?
Goal: [per past statistical success rates] apply enough 'false' intensive private & public pressure for nominee to resign.
Mission Failed.
Target provided w/ info to prep [counter].
The More You Know…
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 1:50:21 AM
📁
Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm📁
Ford herself coached by the C_A?
FARM (pre-family invite) w/ internship assignment (Stanford)?
C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who are targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etc.?
Fantasy or Reality?
Normal-to- [self-induced] in stages to exhibit past trauma-level events w/ 'friendly' therapy sessions notated as undefined?
'Past trauma' exerted to IDEN 'mind w/ feelings' w/ TARGET INSERTION.
Polygraph administered by [former] FBI agent?
Who was the agent?
Background?
Mueller-era?
HOW MANY TIMES WAS THE TEST ADMINISTERED BEFORE RESULTS SATISFACTORY?
WERE QUESTIONS MODIFIED TO CREATE POSITIVE RESULT?
Goal: [per past statistical success rates] apply enough 'false' intensive private & public pressure for nominee to resign.
Mission Failed.
Target provided w/ info to prep [counter].
The More You Know…
Q

Sleepers is a word i find interesting, of which I have had suspicions.

Reactions: davethevol
Research her family. This has been going on for generations.

Her father and grandfather both have deep ties to C.I.A.
There is some unsourced fake news going on with her grandfather. But it's been reported for quite some time that Stanford has close ties too the CIA, and their psychology department has been a part of their mk-ultra/monarch programs that split personalities and insert false memories.

Some reported symptoms of a person while acting from their programming are a recession to child-like responses and voice,
confusion,ass well as specificity per implanted memorirs, with extreme vagueness about any peripheral information...

Kind of like a lot of specifics about a sexual assault with no memory of when it happened, where it happened, how you got there, how you got home...

Just some thoughts.

There is some unsourced fake news going on with her grandfather. But it's been reported for quite some time that Stanford has close ties too the CIA, and their psychology department has been a part of their mk-ultra/monarch programs that split personalities and insert false memories.

Some reported symptoms of a person while acting from their programming are a recession to child-like responses and voice,
confusion,ass well as specificity per implanted memorirs, with extreme vagueness about any peripheral information...

Kind of like a lot of specifics about a sexual assault with no memory of when it happened, where it happened, how you got there, how you got home...

Just some thoughts.
If you expose a young mind to enough trauma it can groom the mind to many things.

If you expose a young mind to enough trauma it can groom the mind to many things.
That's the rumor. The victims are also called "sleepers".

When i heard the childlike voice, confusion, vividness of certain parts of memories while completely blank of any context associated to it, saw her subservience and dependence on her lawyer (handler), it matched a lot of reported symptoms.

Strange that q uses that word, sleepers.

That's the rumor. The victims are also called "sleepers".

When i heard the childlike voice, confusion, vividness of certain parts of memories while completely blank of any context associated to it, saw her subservience and dependence on her lawyer (handler), it matched a lot of reported symptoms.

Strange that q uses that word, sleepers.
It certainly ties into the mind control theories, and that the CIA has therapists that plant false memories.

Why hasn’t Ford been on media talk shows or late night TV shows? Something wrong with the media and them not using her to push the narrative.

VN Store

Back