Puerto Rico statehood

What would it take to sell California?
A dishonest real estate agent.

Show 'em the good financials. Hide the bad, taxes , out of control spending , underfunded pensions, more taxes cause I am sure they have more in the pipeline...etc.

Show the nice parts. Avoid the homeless poop on the street areas. Don't mention water shortages, lack of reservoirs...etc.

You know how they portray themselves as a utopia with the sixth largest economy in the world.

Reactions: tntar heel
Why should a city with less than 800,000 get a Senate seat? Just lump them in with Maryland’s electorate and be done with it.

Puerto Rico as a state, I wouldn’t have a problem with.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Why should a city with less than 800,000 get a Senate seat? Just lump them in with Maryland’s electorate and be done with it.

Puerto Rico as a state, I wouldn’t have a problem with.
I would based on how corrupt their politicians are.

Waiting for more FEMA aid dollars while supplies sit in warehouses untouched.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

And that’s a good thing?? Then they wipe out the electoral college, there’s the the Oval Office. Then rig the system again to guarantee the House. Single party rule, just like that. Always works out well, don’t you think? Oh, let’s not forget stacking the SCOTUS with five additional judges. Then they can really knock the last remaining leg out from under the Republican Party. That should do the trick.

VN Store

Back