Pruitt on the Spring Game!

Huge car show in Pigeon Forge. That's why a lot of rooms are booked. I'm sure it will be more than 40k @the O&W game but can't wait til Tuesday to promote it.

I may be crazy but I find it hard to believe that a majority of the hotels in downtown Knoxville are sold out for a car show in pigeon forge, a tourism destination, that can handle that event pretty much on its own, or with the help of gatlinburg...

Reactions: 1 person
I may be crazy but I find it hard to believe that a majority of the hotels in downtown Knoxville are sold out for a car show in pigeon forge, a tourism destination, that can handle that event pretty much on its own, or with the help of gatlinburg...

I'm not saying all of the rooms in downtown Knoxville are booked by people in rod runs but there more competition for the space from people that would normally stay in PF for the O&W

It's a win to me to see an offensive line that can willfully move the ball on run plays controlling the line of scrimmage. It's a win for me to see solid tackling, no turnovers, players thinking not being out of position. And of course no injuries. CJP will bring the defense up to speed in the fall, defense is focused aggression under control, under discipline. He'll get it done.

VN Store

Back