Pruitt goes over playing time for QBs

This too...

The guy has TWO total touchdowns through three games, which just happens to likely be three of the worst defenses he'll face all season!

Not only that, the guy has a whopping SIX passing TD's in his career while appearing in twelve games. Absolutely comical considering the buildup and borderline worship the guy gets from so many Tennessee fans. People will begin to see tonight if he's truly made many strides...

This too...

The guy has TWO total touchdowns through three games, which just happens to likely be three of the worst defenses he'll face all season!

Not only that, the guy has a whopping SIX passing TD's in his career while appearing in twelve games. Absolutely comical considering the buildup and borderline worship the guy gets from so many Tennessee fans. People will begin to see tonight if he's truly made many strides...

So that’s great, you’ll be pulling against Tennessee’s quarterback tonight. Could part of the reason he only has 2 td passes this far is because we’re running the ball 7 out of 10 plays? After 2 50+ yard completions the last couple of games, we’ve chosen to run the ball in rather than let him throw for a score.

Rather than recognize that he’s made great improvement over last year and is playing very good, efficient football, you wanna throw shade at the kid. Great position take, congrats on that solid decision.

2007 was the last time we were good. EA was qb. We've had good QBs since, Dobbs, Bray. What was your point?

Dont waste your time. Dude has ridiculous arguments. His point is all we need is a dynamic QB and we are set. The OL, WRs or RBs dont matter.

I asked him these questions. When was the last time we were good? Then, when was the last time we had a dynamic QB and an OL thats even remotely bad as we have now.

So that’s great, you’ll be pulling against Tennessee’s quarterback tonight. Could part of the reason he only has 2 td passes this far is because we’re running the ball 7 out of 10 plays? After 2 50+ yard completions the last couple of games, we’ve chosen to run the ball in rather than let him throw for a score.

Rather than recognize that he’s made great improvement over last year and is playing very good, efficient football, you wanna throw shade at the kid. Great position take, congrats on that solid decision.

I wish the guy all the success in the world... Away from Knoxville, TN...

This too...

Wow. Its almost as if when he drives us down the field the oc calls runs in the redzone so the tds have gone to the rb and not the qb.

At any other position I can see the “practice well, you play” angle, but not fond of monkeying around with QB’s heads.

Me either, I think JG has handled it extremely well though. He’s grown a lot over the last year and you can see that growth in how he’s handling himself on and off the field. He very easily could of gotten mad when he’s had to share reps with Keller at times but he hasn’t. I look for JG to have his coming out party tonight against Florida!!

I'm beginning to think CJP walks the talk. You practice well you play on Saturday...you don't, not so much, and that applies to QB's as well; which by some peoples likes is heresy. Be interesting to see if both QB's play against Florida. I'm guessing JG goes the whole way barring injury and the game is close all the way. Its great knowing you have someone capable in just in case though.

Prolly his W/L record.

Me either, I think JG has handled it extremely well though. He’s grown a lot over the last year and you can see that growth in how he’s handling himself on and off the field. He very easily could of gotten mad when he’s had to share reps with Keller at times but he hasn’t. I look for JG to have his coming out party tonight against Florida!!

Nope. Lol

VN Store

Back