Proud of the Country for the first time in my life

I get the joke and see posts like this everywhere, but what is it parodying? What's this issue where everyone but white people is getting offended over something small? The Confederate flag debate?

Because its absolutely retarded to be so up in arms to take down a flag and any history of the Civil War to appease the masses of dumb****s who couldnt even tell you who the Civil War was between.

Reactions: 3 people
Since coffee is black and cream is white and we have chocolate and vanilla ice cream and milk, these are racists and will need to be changed. Hmmm? Guess all memorials and monuments that offend people "must" come down. Guess, nothing will be left except Revolutionary War monuments or will that be brought up next? Slavery was back as far as George Washington and maybe even before then.
It's all political! Guess we shouldn't be concerned anymore since we have a bunch of "wusses" in charge of our country. I'm supposing I shouldn't be concerned anymore since our country is falling apart and being divided. I'm about to quit going on facebook anymore and responding to various articles concerning our country. We're being destroyed! Next the "Stars and Stripes" will come down. When that happens we're done as a country. God help us!

We are going to burn all history texts and start over.

Because its absolutely retarded to be so up in arms to take down a flag and any history of the Civil War to appease the masses of dumb****s who couldnt even tell you who the Civil War was between.

So it is the Confederate flag. It's white people deciding for themselves that the Confederate flag isn't any more offensive than a potato or Cracker Barrel, while ignoring the opinions of any and everyone who would actually have the right to be offended.

Just checking.

So it is the Confederate flag. It's white people deciding for themselves that the Confederate flag isn't any more offensive than a potato or Cracker Barrel, while ignoring the opinions of any and everyone who would actually have the right to be offended.

Just checking.

And who exactly has the right to be offended about a 150 year old flag?

Reactions: 1 person

Just checking.

There is a **** load of stuff that offends me and many people, but it doesnt carry the media driven ****storm headlines.

To top it off, this flag discussion and issue is taking away (as usual "hey squirrel") attention from the real issues................namely the ****ing shooting that happened that you dont even hear mentioned in the news anymore since the epic flag saga.

And who exactly has the right to be offended about a 150 year old flag?

"Breaking news: white people have now decided that the word 'n*gger' is not offensive. It will now be used in everyday conversation, without any input from black people because, hey, they're not the majority. They should just man up."

You a fan of that one too?

1.jpg

And this is their healthy version.

"Breaking news: white people have now decided that the word 'n*gger' is not offensive. It will now be used in everyday conversation, without any input from black people because, hey, they're not the majority. They should just man up."

You a fan of that one too?

I believe the man in the Oval Office decided this.............

I have never used the word myself, but do you suggest it be illegal for people to use it?

And it is used in everyday conversation and its not whitey using it

Reactions: 3 people
I believe the man in the Oval Office decided this.............

I have never used the word myself, but do you suggest it be illegal for people to use it?

I don't think it should be illegal, but the flag isn't either. But the word shouldn't be broadcast in national media, just like the flag shouldn't be flying at the State Capital.

I don't think it should be illegal, but the flag isn't either. But the word shouldn't be broadcast in national media, just like the flag shouldn't be flying at the State Capital.

Black people have been using the "n word" exclusively ever since NWA. I find it repulsive honestly, but our CIC can use it and listen to any rap song and you will hear it 100 times.

I agree that it shouldnt be flown at the State Capital, but it seems there is a movement from the sheep to eradicate it from existence. I would not be surprised to see a bill brought up to make it illegal to have out in public at all.....and dont tell me thats a stretch, they are already digging up bones

Most predictable response ever, haha. So you think it's okay for white people to go ahead and make that decision, then?

Predictable response? White people are making the decision for black to be using the word in everyday conversations?

Most predictable response ever, haha. So you think it's okay for white people to go ahead and make that decision, then?

So you think it's ok for black people to go ahead and make the decision that a flag is so offensive that they can't bare the sight of it anymore? Can't have it both ways.

Reactions: 2 people
Black people have been using the "n word" exclusively ever since NWA. I find it repulsive honestly, but our CIC can use it and listen to any rap song and you will hear it 100 times.

I agree that it shouldnt be flown at the State Capital, but it seems there is a movement from the sheep to eradicate it from existence. I would not be surprised to see a bill brought up to make it illegal to have out in public at all.....and dont tell me thats a stretch, they are already digging up bones

That would surprise me, and that would justify trivializations like the OP. I just don't think what's happened so far (removing it from a government building) represents some giant pussification of America.

So you think it's ok for black people to go ahead and make the decision that a flag is so offensive that they can't bare the sight of it anymore? Can't have it both ways.

I think that went over your head haha. I think there are issues with white people making judgments on what is and isn't offensive to non-white people.

That would surprise me, and that would justify trivializations like the OP. I just don't think what's happened so far (removing it from a government building) represents some giant pussification of America.

But why would that surprise you VK? Look at where they have gone with this in less than a month. And whats happened so far is more than it being removed from a Government building.

Bingo. I don't think anyone is upset that it is being removed from government property, but the witch hunt that has extended to retail stores, TV shows, and historical memorabilia is absurd. Why has the black power flag not been banned from Amazon yet?

Reactions: 2 people
I think that went over your head haha. I think there are issues with white people making judgments on what is and isn't offensive to non-white people.

But the problem is, that you dont have a right in this country to not be offended. Everyone is going to be offended by something, it's just human nature. Are we going to start removing everything that is offensive when someone complains about it?

Predictable response? White people are making the decision for black to be using the word in everyday conversations?

"Would it be okay for white people to just start calling every black person they see a n*gger?"

"Well, black people do it anyway."

Predictable. And it doesn't even answer the question.

VN Store

Back