Protect Tennessee athletes: we need the administration to launch an inquiry on officiating when it comes to Tennessee sports.

The first one wasn’t the refs. It was a flaw in the rule book that was changed after TN got screwed because of it. The second one was a blown call by the refs.
Good point. I guess I forgot my blue font. Those MCB trophies would look good in the trophy case, like bookends on either side of the 1998 national championship trophy

Well, we have doctors, lawyers, and other very high wage earners as refs. Fat chance them giving up those jobs. Besides, they are already full time in terms of games. What do you suggest they do?
I suggest that we pay them all six figure salaries, and have them work 40 hours a week going through extensive training consistently when they’re not actually reffing games.

And you’re incorrect about one thing. They’re not full time in terms of games. They’d have to be reffing nearly 3 games per day 7 days per week to hit full time.

Let doctors and lawyers be doctors and lawyers. We need better quality reffing, and you won’t get it from people who do it as their side job for fun.

I suggest that we pay them all six figure salaries, and have them work 40 hours a week going through extensive training consistently when they’re not actually reffing games.

And you’re incorrect about one thing. They’re not full time in terms of games. They’d have to be reffing nearly 3 games per day 7 days per week to hit full time.

Let doctors and lawyers be doctors and lawyers. We need better quality reffing, and you won’t get it from people who do it as their side job for fun.

Pat Adams might could be a Walmart Greeter in the off season.

VN Store

Back