President Winfrey

Those are about the same numbers Hillary had against Trump last fall.

Trump' s victory was a protest against the political machinations as much as it was a vote against Clinton, and she brought much of it upon herself (e.g. basket of deplorables). Donald's current 36.5% approval rating speaks for itself... would be tough for Dems to **** that up.

Of course, this is moot anyway as Trump is out the door in 2018...

Reactions: 1 person
Trump' s victory was a protest against the political machinations as much as it was a vote against Clinton, and she brought much of it upon herself (e.g. basket of deplorables). Donald's current 36.5% approval rating speaks for itself... would be tough for Dems to **** that up.

Of course, this is moot anyway as Trump is out the door in 2018...

Still holding hope professor?

Mtnga

I love how people make fun of Oprah's looks and her weight but 90% of the people on here run to defend the overweight 70 year old man who dyes his hair, wears orange tinted tanner, eye make-up and has a comb over....I'm sure you red state republicans love a man in make-up

But, but, but, Trumppppppo

Your hypocrisy runs deep.

Nothing like the specter of a black woman running for prez to bring out the racism in this crew, is there? Racism mixed with misogyny....from people who want to believe that Baby Donald Trump is okay. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's fun watching rednecks rear up at the idea of black people in power.

Please by all means run her. It will guarantee another GOP victory, as we sit back and watch democrats call every person who doesn’t vote for her a racist.

Thankfully Trump is white so we can call him a Cheeto, make fun of his hair and weight, bash his wife/kids, call him an idiot, etc. and none of it is racist.

Reactions: 3 people
Please by all means run her. It will guarantee another GOP victory, as we sit back and watch democrats call every person who doesn’t vote for her a racist.

Thankfully Trump is white so we can call him a Cheeto, make fun of his hair and weight, bash his wife/kids, call him an idiot, etc. and none of it is racist.
OLM.....Orange Lives Matter!

Nothing like the specter of a black woman running for prez to bring out the racism in this crew, is there? Racism mixed with misogyny....from people who want to believe that Baby Donald Trump is okay. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's fun watching rednecks rear up at the idea of black people in power.

Nope, has nothing to do with her politics. It's just because she's black and female.

Everyone from Chicago is a criminal like everyone from the south is a dumb racist.

Let me explain, Orca or Oprah which ever you prefer is friends with all the crime families in Chicago. So she can continue carrying the torch for Chicago.

Let me explain, Orca or Oprah which ever you prefer is friends with all the crime families in Chicago. So she can continue carrying the torch for Chicago.

See, she's a rich person. You should be waging war against rich people, they're all criminal.

President Winfrey would be about as qualified as President Trump, which is another way of saying neither should be anywhere near the Oval Office.

Pretty poor attitude to have. Both Oprah and Trump are just as qualified as anyone else... I'm not really a fan of either. A tailor, a farmer, an actor, a soldier, an engineer... any of those guys can be president, also. Lets not make the job of POTUS out to be more than what it was intended to be.

No, Oprah would be a 100 X better president than Trump because she is a person of high character whereas Trump is a person of /demonstrably/ low character. Trump is a low-life--and stupid, besides--and there is no disputing either point. I mean, rednecks would rather pretend that that's not case--but Trump's base is not very grounded in reality: we know that. Oprah is not stupid and has some integrity. If you ask her a question, she'd give you a coherent answer and not spend 5 minutes bull$hitting about what a success she is and not ramble nonsensically about topics unrelated to the question.

The first thing we should expect in a president is strong character, and then after that intelligence and good judgment and some solid experience with policy or government. Trump gets 0s across the board.

Last edited:
No, Oprah would be a 100 X better president than Trump because she is a person of high character whereas Trump is a person of /demonstrably/ low character. Trump is a low-life--and stupid, besides--and there is no disputing either point. I mean, rednecks would rather pretend that that's not case--but Trump's base is not very grounded in reality: we know that. Oprah is not stupid and has some integrity. If you ask her a question, she'd give you a coherent answer and not spend 5 minutes bull$hitting about what a success she is and not ramble nonsensically about topics unrelated to the question.

The first thing we should expect in a president is strong character, and then after that intelligence and good judgment and some solid experience with policy or government. Trump gets 0s across the board.

Didn’t she pull the race card too?

Reactions: 3 people
220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

If you want to see real racism in action, watch what democrats say about Condoleeza Rice, Tim Scott, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Angela McGlowan, and so on.

Real racism was in Shelbyville yesterday...and they were ALL TRUMP supporters.

I always get a kick when a delusional conservative claims to understand real racism. You don't have a damn clue, Son

VN Store

Back