President Winfrey

Probably hasn't killed nearly as many people as Hillary. Also probably didn't sell 20% of the country's Uranium to Russia. Also probably didn't destabilize Libya causing a flood of Muslim immigrants into Europe. Also probably didn't use her charity to enrich herself off of tragic natural disasters in 3rd world countries. Probably isn't friends with child traffickers. Seems like she wouldn't even make it out of the primaries...

First, I believe that the company that was bought by the Russian firm is Canadian, not American. The ore is in America, but the company is based in Toronto but owns land with uranium under it in the U.S. Second, the uranium cannot be exported--so all the Russian firm can do, I believe, is sell the ore to nuke firms/entities in the United States. Third, the deal was considered to be fairly small and not at all a security threat to the U.S., which is why it was approved. Fourth, Clinton wasn't involved in the decision to approve the deal, according to her and others. So this is just another BS conspiracy story from conservatives.

Here are facts, not fiction for rubes:

What you need to know about Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium | PolitiFact

As for Oprah running for president, she wouldn't be my first choice but she'd be a HELLUVA lot better than Trump--but, true, she wouldn't be a white supremacist. So watch out there. A monkey with a music box would be better than Trump. Or the hardware store manager down the street...or ANYBODY.

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing like the specter of a black woman running for prez to bring out the racism in this crew, is there? Racism mixed with misogyny....from people who want to believe that Baby Donald Trump is okay. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's fun watching rednecks rear up at the idea of black people in power.

Nothing like the specter of a black woman running for prez to bring out the racism in this crew, is there? Racism mixed with misogyny....from people who want to believe that Baby Donald Trump is okay. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's fun watching rednecks rear up at the idea of black people in power.

220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

If you want to see real racism in action, watch what democrats say about Condoleeza Rice, Tim Scott, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Angela McGlowan, and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people

I hope one day you find happiness.

Reactions: 3 people
As for Oprah running for president, she wouldn't be my first choice but she'd be a HELLUVA lot better than Trump--but, true, she wouldn't be a white supremacist. So watch out there. A monkey with a music box would be better than Trump. Or the hardware store manager down the street...or ANYBODY.

Not your first choice bc she is a black woman? Sad sad sad. Bc that's the only reason people wouldn't want her as president.

First, I believe that the company that was bought by the Russian firm is Canadian, not American. The ore is in America, but the company is based in Toronto but owns land with uranium under it in the U.S. Second, the uranium cannot be exported--so all the Russian firm can do, I believe, is sell the ore to nuke firms/entities in the United States. Third, the deal was considered to be fairly small and not at all a security threat to the U.S., which is why it was approved. Fourth, Clinton wasn't involved in the decision to approve the deal, according to her and others. So this is just another BS conspiracy story from conservatives.

Um...in the same paragraph you are talking about Oprah in...

psst (Thats RACIST).

Reactions: 1 person
I love how people make fun of Oprah's looks and her weight but 90% of the people on here run to defend the overweight 70 year old man who dyes his hair, wears orange tinted tanner, eye make-up and has a comb over....I'm sure you red state republicans love a man in make-up

Who is defending Trump's : Terrible hair, spray tans, ill fitting suits, and overall unhealthy looking weight for a 70 year old?

Oprah is a genuinely nice lady, ergo she would be a terrible President.

Although if she did it she would probably give Obama a run for his money for public crying..

I can see the Republican ads running now of the Video where Winfrey says she wishes all of the old white people would hurry up and die.

But, she ain't no Racist.

Reactions: 5 people
I can see the Republican ads running now of the Video where Winfrey says she wishes all of the old white people would hurry up and die.

But, she ain't no Racist.

Sad (and funny) thing is most White libtards would nod their heads in agreement with her.

Lemmings, all of them.

I love how people make fun of Oprah's looks and her weight but 90% of the people on here run to defend the overweight 70 year old man who dyes his hair, wears orange tinted tanner, eye make-up and has a comb over....I'm sure you red state republicans love a man in make-up

I would like this a thousand times if I could... and you are exactly right.

Yeah... no.

Meh, this isn't so bad. The sublte racism shows up in the flag/Kaepernick thread.

Not your first choice bc she is a black woman? Sad sad sad. Bc that's the only reason people wouldn't want her as president.

Dont think ever defended a liberal, but where did he say not first choice cause she is a black women?" Sadly to most that would likely be the main reason she would win, that and most people dont vote on issues but rather name recognition.

She wouldnt run anyway because most people view her positively. If she is president, half of America will dislike everything you do, no matter what you do.

I also find it funny that noone thought anything about President Obama getting 99% of the black vote. I wonder how a white candidate getting 99% of the white vote would be viewed.

President Winfrey would be about as qualified as President Trump, which is another way of saying neither should be anywhere near the Oval Office.

Dont think ever defended a liberal, but where did he say not first choice cause she is a black women?" Sadly to most that would likely be the main reason she would win, that and most people dont vote on issues but rather name recognition.

She wouldnt run anyway because most people view her positively. If she is president, half of America will dislike everything you do, no matter what you do.

I also find it funny that noone thought anything about President Obama getting 99% of the black vote. I wonder how a white candidate getting 99% of the white vote would be viewed.

I was giving him hell for his usual all southerners are dumb racist misogynists. Oh and he he directly said that a few posts later. I don't hink he's racsist. Just an idiot.

Real possibility?

"In an interview with Bloomberg’s David Rubenstein earlier this month, Oprah Winfrey joked that she would consider a presidential run in 2020. Though many were excited at the the prospect of the omnipresent talk-show host sitting in the Oval Office, her best friend, Gayle King, was quick to note this proclamation was only in jest. But a new Public Policy Polling Survey shows that Winfrey might just want to reconsider a run for office.

“Reports have conflicted on whether she's really interested, but for what it's worth, Oprah Winfrey has a 49/33 favorability rating nationally and would lead Donald Trump 47-40 in a hypothetical 2020 presidential contest,” the survey found."

"In an interview with Bloomberg’s David Rubenstein earlier this month, Oprah Winfrey joked that she would consider a presidential run in 2020. Though many were excited at the the prospect of the omnipresent talk-show host sitting in the Oval Office, her best friend, Gayle King, was quick to note this proclamation was only in jest. But a new Public Policy Polling Survey shows that Winfrey might just want to reconsider a run for office.

“Reports have conflicted on whether she's really interested, but for what it's worth, Oprah Winfrey has a 49/33 favorability rating nationally and would lead Donald Trump 47-40 in a hypothetical 2020 presidential contest,” the survey found."

Those are about the same numbers Hillary had against Trump last fall.

VN Store

Back