President Trump's Cabinet?

I think the point is Dr Carson is an African American and that could show that he isnt some huge racist like some of the idiots have painted him to be.

Donny should keep him on as a Token, Ben wouldn't know the difference. I'm still convinced he's a savant that is on the spectrum somewhere, the black rain man.

Chief of Staff
Press Secretary
State
Treasury
Justice/AG
Interior
Agriculture
Commerce
Labor
Defense
HHS
HUD
Transportation
Energy
Education
VA
Homeland Security

I really have no idea.
Carson - HHS
Giuliani - Homeland Security
Corker - Treasury or State
T. Boone Pickins (too old) - Energy
Booger Cheek - Education (blue font)
Palin - VA
Elon Musk - Transportation (too busy and maybe too full of BS)
KellyAnne Conway - ???

Last edited:
I feel that Corker, Christie, Rudy, Flynn, Newt, Conway, Carson, Preibus, and possibly Huckabee all have positions on his cabinet if they want one.

There's gotta be some females. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Omarosa isn't offered a position in some capacity.

donald-trump-f07d2400-2e7c-42a1-b101-169bc35c2d11.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Why Corker? Was he a big supporter? Even though Christie is dealing with Bridgegate fallout, gotta reward the guy for being one of the first to endorse him.

If Carl Ichan wants the Secretary of the Treasury, he will get it. Trump and him are very good friends. I bet he's the first to be announced.

I can see Trey Gowdy for attorney general. I also think Ted Cruz lands a cabinet position.

If Carl Ichan wants the Secretary of the Treasury, he will get it. Trump and him are very good friends. I bet he's the first to be announced.

I can see Trey Gowdy for attorney general. I also think Ted Cruz lands a cabinet position.

Ichan is 80 years old..read where he left the party early last night to buy a billion in stocks

Sarah Palin will fit in somewhere. And his son will probably be Secretary of Commerce. The first 100 days will be very interesting.

That twit is the last thing he needs - complete waste of time, space, and material. And her voice is just about a grating as Clinton's.

If he starts doling out high level governmental positions as "thank you's" instead of on merit - lock up your daughters, it's going to be an ugly four years.

Reactions: 2 people
Any small hope of legitimacy would be gone instantly if she has any position.

Yep, a move like that, and they might as well turn the WH over to SNL. She's one of those people who make you wonder how they could really be that stupid and still breathe.

Ichan is 80 years old..read where he left the party early last night to buy a billion in stocks

He took advantage of the short downturn. He just made a lot of money. He won the most out of anyone.

VN Store

Back