President Trump's Cabinet?

Newt said he wants Chief of Staff. I see Rudy being AG as for the rest I don't know. I do know that Flynn and Sessions have jobs if they want them.

i think/hope ben carson is in there, i think he will be general surgeon, trump has had nothing but praise for the man and all he has accomplished and would be a great platform for uniting the country and putting this racism crap behind us.

hhs

I think Corker will be Secretary of State, Newt his chief of staff, Giuliani attorney general, Christie secretary of something, Michael Flynn secretary of defense. Trump has a very small circle of friends and the ones that supported him are well set up.

I think Corker will be Secretary of State, Newt his chief of staff, Giuliani attorney general, Christie secretary of something, Michael Flynn secretary of defense. Trump has a very small circle of friends and the ones that supported him are well set up.

This is pretty much how I see it too.
This a group you just don't f with too.
Very very strong cabinet.

Corker, Christie and Giuliani are not the kind of people he needs there.

Hell, why not Ron Paul for Treasury Sec?

Reactions: 1 person
How refreshing it will be to see non-politicians in our government.

Although I have worked for a mega company and know how F'd up management is in large companies, I relish the day when the day when our government starts behaving like a business.

Giuliani is on OReilly and said he would be AG, Conway as Chief of Staff, Sessions/Bolton as Sec of State, Christie at Homeland Security, Carson HHS. Gingrich as some kind of domestic advisor

I think/hope Ben Carson is in there, I think he will be general surgeon, trump has had nothing but praise for the man and all he has accomplished and would be a great platform for uniting the country and putting this racism crap behind us.

I saw the possibility as Secretary of Education. That would be surprising!

I would like to volunteer my services to watch over all the Trump women while The Donald is conducting the country's business.

I think/hope Ben Carson is in there, I think he will be general surgeon, trump has had nothing but praise for the man and all he has accomplished and would be a great platform for uniting the country and putting this racism crap behind us.

What would that do for unity? I don't see it.

VN Store

Back