President Trump Lies that 3,000 American Citizens Didn't Die

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/trump-puerto-rico-death-toll/index.html

I mean come on guys. This is like saying the death toll from 9/11 isn't true.
Pres. Trump cannot be everywhere 100% of the time, even CNN reported a far smaller number, in fact they said:
"The most objective way to estimate the number of hurricane deaths, he said, is to look at how many people died in a normal month in Puerto Rico -- and then compare that to the number of deaths during the month of the hurricane. By that measure, 472 more people died in September 2017 than September 2016, according to Puerto Rico's Demographic Registry. "
472 more than normal, and yet 2600 more are added when Pres. Trump relies on the PR officials(those there, on the ground) for numbers, he is attacked by idiots! If someone should be attacked, it should be those giving incorrect numbers to the pres. This is like blaming Obama for the lies he told, week after week regarding Obama care, I'm sure he thought everyone would get better-cheaper care, families would save thousands of dollars, and if you liked your doctor you could keep your doctor. I don't think Obama was just a lying, low-life scumbag for telling these lies, week after week, but rather, those that told him this would be the result of the bill they wrote on his behalf-they are to blame.

There are so many people mad because Clinton was involved in selling nuc making material to Russia-get over it, she's so great, if she sold us out, it was for our own good. And there are people still mad because bill Clinton took so much money from the Chinese during his pres election campaign-get over it, if he did, it was for our own good! If they lied to Congress, or anything else, it is for our own good, get over it! Face it, if dems do it, it is for our own good-they just need more power, so they can do more good.

The 9/11 death toll changes as time goes on, so the first death toll numbers were not true. There are those that point out the number of people make sick and died from9/11 exposure deaths greatly increased the original number-when have changed several time. I guess, Bush lied to us when he quoted the number of deaths, even though he did not go to each sight and count the bodies. Bush relied on the experts from FEMA, NYC Police and Fire Dept etc for the numbers.

Well, based on those numbers, we’re talking about an island with 2-3 times as many people as New Orleans, with worse infrastructure, being hit by a stronger storm (Katrina was a Category 4 by landfall in NO). Katrina killed around 2,000 people. What type of death toll would you expect in Puerto Rico?
I believe you are confused, you are comparing PR 3,515 square miles to a land mass of 350 square miles in New Orleans, in short PR is 10 times the area. You also seem to assume the impact was equally applied to every square foot of PR and to NO, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but that is not the case! BTW Katrina deaths: 1836, almost 10% less than you're claiming!!!!!

Reactions: SLICKYINC
So you just want to ignore the numbers. Got it.

I thought I asked you to save your snappy comeback for someone who doesn't understand who you are? That would be roll out a snappy and ineffective comeback when you lack the facts to make a meaningful retort

You post on here w
Please provide proof for the following: Trump isnt worth billions. No bank in the US will lend him money.

You post on this forum with assertive comments regarding Trump and you now profess to have no knowledge of the financial nightmare that is Trump? You have as little credibility as Fox News

Reactions: Mick
I thought I asked you to save your snappy comeback for someone who doesn't understand who you are? That would be roll out a snappy and ineffective comeback when you lack the facts to make a meaningful retort
Who am I?

Why don’t you adopt children?. You sound like a saint

Or, do you like your life better whereyou decide what each and every woman does with their body and then complain about free lunches in schools for the kids you love so much

Tell me how old are you really? Forget it. I forgot Trump is almost my age so WTF does age have to do with common sense and decency to some.

NADA
You just hinted that killing babies is an acceptable cure for poor children, then stood on a grandstand about common sense and decency.

Oh do lawd, do lawd.

You just hinted that killing babies is an acceptable cure for poor children, then stood on a grandstand about common sense and decency.

Oh do lawd, do lawd.

You own your interpretation. I gather you, I'm supposing a man, wants to tell a woman she can't have abortion. What's your position on school lunches? Planned parenthood?

You own your interpretation. I gather you, I'm supposing a man, wants to tell a woman she can't have abortion. What's your position on school lunches? Planned parenthood?

Actually, I believe the best way to stop abortions is to get people saved and of the belief that murder is wrong, so I care much less about mandating morality from without and much more about the change that comes within from the new life of the gospel.

But nice way to change the subject from your inference that taking life is a better solution than supporting poor lives.

Actually, I believe the best way to stop abortions is to get people saved and of the belief that murder is wrong, so I care much less about mandating morality from without and much more about the change that comes within from the new life of the gospel.

But nice way to change the subject from your inference that taking life is a better solution than supporting poor lives.

Look, Crush, I just don't respond well to people who react to my post with their erroneous interpretations and proclaim, through another erroneous comment I've changed the subject

You linked the subjects together but there exists a subtle message. Deal with it and respond to it if you like. But respond to my post, not something else you want my post to be.

I'm interpreting you are Born Again. Good for you. Seriously. Good for you if that works for you. I'll never tell you not to praise Jesus nor to not have an abortion.

Each is your choice. YOUR choice.

How do you feel about free school lunches and planned parenthood?

Reactions: Mick
Look, Crush, I just don't respond well to people who react to my post with their erroneous interpretations and proclaim, through another erroneous comment I've changed the subject

You linked the subjects together but there exists a subtle message. Deal with it and respond to it if you like. But respond to my post, not something else you want my post to be.

I'm interpreting you are Born Again. Good for you. Seriously. Good for you if that works for you. I'll never tell you not to praise Jesus nor to not have an abortion.

Each is your choice. YOUR choice.

How do you feel about free school lunches and planned parenthood?
I believe in feeding poor kids and detest PP. I also don't believe killing babies in the womb is a valid cure for having to feed poor kids, as you inferred in your earlier post, yet seem intent on not fessing up to.

I believe in feeding poor kids and detest PP. I also don't believe killing babies in the womb is a valid cure for having to feed poor kids, as you inferred in your earlier post, yet seem intent on not fessing up to.

You've got me busy responding here, Crush. And so you know? I'll fess up to everything I said and nothing I didn't.

Why don’t you adopt children?. You sound like a saint

Or, do you like your life better whereyou decide what each and every woman does with their body and then complain about free lunches in schools for the kids you love so much

Tell me how old are you really? Forget it. I forgot Trump is almost my age so WTF does age have to do with common sense and decency to some.

NADA

You wrote this, no? Was that not a subtle inference that terminating life is a valid solution to poor kids that society has to support? You are surprised that some would question your standards of common sense and decency, having been referenced after that jewel?

You think terminating innocent life in the name of choice is "decent"? Fine. But don't play coy. I'm sure you're aware of the differing beliefs on the subject, so don't act like your standard of decency and common sense won't be questioned when you make that inference--that killing is better than feeding.

You wrote this, no? Was that not a subtle inference that terminating life is a valid solution to poor kids that society has to support? You are surprised that some would question your standards of common sense and decency, having been referenced after that jewel?

You think terminating innocent life in the name of choice is "decent"? Fine. But don't play coy. I'm sure you're aware of the differing beliefs on the subject, so don't act like your standard of decency and common sense won't be questioned when you make that inference--that killing is better than feeding.

I've said what I've said, you've interpreted what you interpreted and you're starting to p!ss me off with your inferences wrought more from your whatever than my words. I'm going to try to get a pick up game with someone who can comprehend what I write.

And before you get yourself worked further up into a lather just know that Momma don't 'low no Bible Thumpin' round here.

I've said what I've said, you've interpreted what you interpreted and you're starting to p!ss me off with your inferences wrought more from your whatever than my words. I'm going to try to get a pick up game with someone who can comprehend what I write.

And before you get yourself worked further up into a lather just know that Momma don't 'low no Bible Thumpin' round here.
It sounds like there's one person worked up into a lather here, and it's not me. It's funny that you say you're pissed off, yet accuse me of being all worked up.

I appreciate that you don't adhere to any Bible thumping which sounds like an admission that you believe there to be divergent views on decency and common sense. Which would make your appeal to them in attacking Trump a bit of a head-scratcher, no?

Carry on. That is all.

It sounds like there's one person worked up into a lather here, and it's not me. It's funny that you say you're pissed off, yet accuse me of being all worked up.

I appreciate that you don't adhere to any Bible thumping which sounds like an admission that you believe there to be divergent views on decency and common sense. Which would make your appeal to them in attacking Trump a bit of a head-scratcher, no?

Carry on. That is all.

Thank you, Crush.

Trump Was Right: City Council Offices, Headed by San Juan Mayor, Have Been Raided by the FBI

President Trump came under fire earlier this year for pointing out rampant corruption in Puerto Rico, resulting in a local failure to efficiently respond to the aftermath of Hurricane Maria last year.

During the recovery process with the federal government, San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz regularly took to the airwaves to slam President Trump. Often times, she showed up wearing a customized t-shirt to further get her point across.

Trump Was Right: City Council Offices, Headed by San Juan Mayor, Have Been Raided by the FBI

VN Store

Back