President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The adults are back in charge, correct? This might be another place for that one word foreign policy strategy.

The adults are back in charge, correct? This might be another place for that one word foreign policy strategy.

What mainstream America refuses to acknowledge, is that historical attitudes and treatment toward non-European people has created a simmering underlying hatred toward the USA. Little wonder, when the likes of China or any USA opposing entities show cash flashing, infrastructure-building, economic boosting, marginalized countries welcome them with open arms. And we still don't have sense enough to correct our historical bias, marginalizing, and destructive exploitation behavior. China, Russia, and even the oil money Islamic are taking advantage of this. Timing with our decline due to historical factionalism, revolts against bigotry, reemerging of blatant bigotry, economic decline, and wrecked society. Sadly, sadly, sadly, we ain't seen nothing yet. Even our traditional friends have begun to either step back or stand off to the side as all this is happening. I'd not be surprised if we end up being gang tackled the way Nazi German was in WWII.

What mainstream America refuses to acknowledge, is that historical attitudes and treatment toward non-European people has created a simmering underlying hatred toward the USA. Little wonder, when the likes of China or any USA opposing entities show cash flashing, infrastructure-building, economic boosting, marginalized countries welcome them with open arms. And we still don't have sense enough to correct our historical bias, marginalizing, and destructive exploitation behavior. China, Russia, and even the oil money Islamic are taking advantage of this. Timing with our decline due to historical factionalism, revolts against bigotry, reemerging of blatant bigotry, economic decline, and wrecked society. Sadly, sadly, sadly, we ain't seen nothing yet. Even our traditional friends have begun to either step back or stand off to the side as all this is happening. I'd not be surprised if we end up being gang tackled the way Nazi German was in WWII.

I’m curious, Which of these “ non European “ countries havent we continually poured money and all manner of humanitarian help into ?

I’m curious, Which of these “ non European “ countries havent we continually poured money and all manner of humanitarian help into ?
Dismount the high horse. In the first place, we went into these places and destroyed their culture and self -sustainability, creating a dependency on our so-called benevolence. It started with Native Americans. First we destroyed their land which fed them for centuries, then practically wiped the bison, the prime food source of the plains natives, then forced them on reservations, making them dependent on the White man's buffalo (cattle) and other services. Then repeated this tactic with variations with Hawaiians, other Pacific Islanders, Africans, etc. Tried it with Asians, but they managed to organized from tribal factions to a unified front, eventually getting Europeans out. So the countries you pour money and all manner of humanitarian aid into, are the ones you CREATED dependency upon. So dismount and stable your high horse.

Dismount the high horse. In the first place, we went into these places and destroyed their culture and self -sustainability, creating a dependency on our so-called benevolence. It started with Native Americans. First we destroyed their land which fed them for centuries, then practically wiped the bison, the prime food source of the plains natives, then forced them on reservations, making them dependent on the White man's buffalo (cattle) and other services. Then repeated this tactic with variations with Hawaiians, other Pacific Islanders, Africans, etc. Tried it with Asians, but they managed to organized from tribal factions to a unified front, eventually getting Europeans out. So the countries you pour money and all manner of humanitarian aid into, are the ones you CREATED dependency upon. So dismount and stable your high horse.

I don’t ride high horses , I just try to avoid wide sweeping generalizations. We can start with the native Americans if you wish , which of the tribes when the Europeans arrived in North America “ were not “killing other native Americans for land , slaves and resources ? Which one of the American Indian nations can you name that “ would not “ take more land , slaves , resources from their neighboring tribes by force if they could ?

I don’t ride high horses , I just try to avoid wide sweeping generalizations. We can start with the native Americans if you wish , which of the tribes when the Europeans arrived in North America “ were not “killing other native Americans for land , slaves and resources ? Which one of the American Indian nations can you name that “ would not “ take more land , spaces , resources from their neighboring tribes by force if they could ?
You are free to believe all your myths and lies you wish. Justify your cruelty all you want. Avoid what I said about your creating the situation to make natives dependent on your false benevolence, then brag about how much money and humanitarian aid you provide - all you want. The truth is what it is, whether you like or acknowledge it or not. You just mad cause I pulled you off your high horse.
1713960431643.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back