President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You are free to believe all your myths and lies you wish. Justify your cruelty all you want. Avoid what I said about your creating the situation to make natives dependent on your false benevolence, then brag about how much money and humanitarian aid you provide - all you want. The truth is what it is, whether you like or acknowledge it or not. Over and out.

ok well the Native American thing didn’t go well , let try this .. can you name one civilization, nation , empire or culture that “ did not “ conquer other societies for land , slave , or resources that were weaker than themselves regardless of where in the world they were located ?

ok well the Native American thing didn’t go well , let try this .. can you name one civilization, nation , empire or culture that “ did not “ conquer other societies for land , slave , or resources that were weaker than themselves regardless of where in the world they were located ?
Diverting YOUR own topic into an irrelevant detour. Typical MAGA tactic You started this with:
0nelilreb said: I’m curious, Which of these “ non European “ countries havent we continually poured money and all manner of humanitarian help into ?
1713960921842.png
Now, you seek to avoid your own words and steer this into some justification bull. Instead of contesting what my reply to this was. Jst shoo fly, go back to the pile of horse manure you wandered from.

Diverting YOUR own topic into an irrelevant detour. Typical MAGA tactic You started this with:
0nelilreb said: I’m curious, Which of these “ non European “ countries havent we continually poured money and all manner of humanitarian help into ?
View attachment 636506
Now, you seek to avoid your own words and steer this into some justification bull. Instead of contesting what my reply to this was. Jst shoo fly, go back to the pile of horse manure you wandered from.

I asked for simple answers that you and everyone know as fact but instead I get your typical long winded word salad tap dancing . I switched to allow your more options and I still can’t get a straight answer . The thing about history is you can research it . By all means continue on with how our allies are stepping away and how everyone is going to dog pile us like the Natzis 😂

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I asked for simple answers that you and everyone know as fact but instead I get your typical long winded word salad tap dancing . I switched to allow your more options and I still can’t get a straight answer . The thing about history is you can research it . By all means continue on with how our allies are stepping away and how everyone is going to dog pile us like the Natzis 😂
You're still mad because I pulled you off your high horse.
1713963394400.png

What mainstream America refuses to acknowledge, is that historical attitudes and treatment toward non-European people has created a simmering underlying hatred toward the USA. Little wonder, when the likes of China or any USA opposing entities show cash flashing, infrastructure-building, economic boosting, marginalized countries welcome them with open arms. And we still don't have sense enough to correct our historical bias, marginalizing, and destructive exploitation behavior. China, Russia, and even the oil money Islamic are taking advantage of this. Timing with our decline due to historical factionalism, revolts against bigotry, reemerging of blatant bigotry, economic decline, and wrecked society. Sadly, sadly, sadly, we ain't seen nothing yet. Even our traditional friends have begun to either step back or stand off to the side as all this is happening. I'd not be surprised if we end up being gang tackled the way Nazi German was in WWII.
It's not as pronounced as you indicate. For one thing lots of other countries have been bad actors so we're far from the only one to have bred resentment. We're not as loved as our media and government would have us believe but we're not as hated as you say. We're fortunate in that respect that the PRC government is widely loathed in its neighborhood, and countries that get tangled in their development projects are finding that dealing with them is no day at the beach.
Also PRC's expansionist actions help to push some toward us. The Philippines is a good recent example.

It's not as pronounced as you indicate. For one thing lots of other countries have been bad actors so we're far from the only one to have bred resentment. We're not as loved as our media and government would have us believe but we're not as hated as you say. We're fortunate in that respect that the PRC government is widely loathed in its neighborhood, and countries that get tangled in their development projects are finding that dealing with them is no day at the beach.
Also PRC's expansionist actions help to push some toward us. The Philippines is a good recent example.
I can go along with that. And unlike Onelilreb, you didn't spice it with arrogant and misguided bravado, instead, you Joe Friday-ed it.

Look at this BS here….
When all else fails, steal more

Look at this BS here….
Wars have been fought over less.

Didn’t know where to post this but I guess it’s fine. Democrats in TN should be ashamed of themselves.

Pro-abortion Dem. Rep.
@AftynBehn
called it "incompatible with the right to life." Yes the lady with a planned parenthood endorsement on her site ACTUALLY said that in defense of child rapists.

unreal hypocrisy
and in reading that a dozen children were raped by an illegal.

Look at this BS here….
44.6% on long-term capital gains and qualified dividends… ouch.

What say you @BigOrangeMojo ?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Look at this BS here….
What bracket is that rate for?

What bracket is that rate for?
Cap gains taxes currently are not bracketed. It is the same flat percentage for every income level. (Cap gains are not income but income taxes are the rates which bracketed which is your Q). Biden (one of his advisors through him) is proposing the over doubling of the amount.

VN Store

Back