Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I’m getting Super League vibes with next years Champions League format.
As long as there isn't auto qualification where it's the same clubs every year no matter what, then thats all that matters.

We will see how it goes though. Don't hate the new format but don't love it either.

Reactions: MAD
Great short handed goal by Slavia against AC Milan.

And Giroud is still getting it done.
I miss Giroud. He isn't going to be great anymore in a team that likes to aggressively press high up the pitch but he's still a goal scoring machine. 12 G, 8 A at 37 years old.. Not bad at all. He didn't get much run at Chelsea after Tuchel came in but he was big for us in the group stages of that CL run in 2021 under Frank.

Went to the NashvilleSC game last night. Should have won but Inter Miami's collection of almost but not quite yet all the way washed up former Barca players saved them to get a draw. Pretty cool to see Messi in person though. I was right behind the net next to the supporters section that Messi scored on.

1709918054924.png

Anyone going to PL morning in Nashville? Considering taking my 2 y/o, he’ll probably get a kick out of the atmosphere and all the activity
I'll be going but not sure yet if I'm gonna get tickets to both days or just Sunday when Chelsea play. Also, have considered bringing my 2 and a half y/o daughter but not sure how she'd do in the crowd. I bet they will have quite a bit of kid friendly activities.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
I'll be going but not sure yet if I'm gonna get tickets to both days or just Sunday when Chelsea play. Also, have considered bringing my 2 and a half y/o daughter but not sure how she'd do in the crowd. I bet they will have quite a bit of kid friendly activities.

Yeah the announcement listed “family friendly activities” but not sure if that’s just like autographs and pictures or actual things for kids to do. Apparently more details are being released on March 25th so I’ll probably decide then.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Thank you
Happy for him. Him and Timo were up and down at Chelsea but they both were just nice humble dudes and a big part of a CL run and win so they have my respect. Kai just needs to hold this confidence in place now. He had patches like this at Chelsea too he could just never maintain it. Sill so young though. Really just now getting to his prime years so hopefully for him the mental side of the game keeps growing stronger.

Reactions: MAD
Happy for him. Him and Timo were up and down at Chelsea but they both were just nice humble dudes and a big part of a CL run and win so they have my respect. Kai just needs to hold this confidence in place now. He had patches like this at Chelsea too he could just never maintain it. Sill so young though. Really just now getting to his prime years so hopefully for him the mental side of the game keeps growing stronger.
And Timo is playing pretty well. Goals in consecutive matches.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back