Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I wish there was a way for us to have a choice to get the UK broadcast.
I pretty much only have Peacock for PL and I’m looking into ways for free streaming to ditch Peacock. I actually just tested a new way yesterday with decent success. Streamed the UK broadcast of Arsenal vs Newcastle game on TNTSports1 through Kodi on my FireStick. Quality was actually pretty good but not quite to the level of Peacock.

Reactions: MAD
I pretty much only have Peacock for PL and I’m looking into ways for free streaming to ditch Peacock. I actually just tested a new way yesterday with decent success. Streamed the UK broadcast of Arsenal vs Newcastle game on TNTSports1 through Kodi on my FireStick. Quality was actually pretty good but not quite to the level of Peacock.

Same. My wife actually didn’t even know we had Peacock or what it was until like a week ago when I was looking for something for my kid to watch. Although Brooklyn 99 is on there and that show is a banger.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Although for what it’s worth, some of the Villa forums I follow say $5/month for Peacock for the amount of PL games and other European sports you get is a steal and it would be way more over there.

Reactions: VolsLFC
That sounds brilliant.

As good as it feels for LFC to win the Carabao, I can't help but continue to worry about the amount and frequency of the injuries.

From what I've seen, Gravenberch and Endo picked up injuries in this game.

Added to a big list of those who have missed time recently:

Salah
Thiago (permanent injury list fixture)
Alexander-Arnold
Szoboszlai
Alisson
Jones
Jota
Matip
Nunez
Gravenberch
Endo

Not an ideal group to be out in a title race...

Reactions: VolsLFC
Although for what it’s worth, some of the Villa forums I follow say $5/month for Peacock for the amount of PL games and other European sports you get is a steal and it would be way more over there.
I’ve heard the same. I actually know a few that bought Peacock + a VPN to watch as it was still cheaper than some other options.

As good as it feels for LFC to win the Carabao, I can't help but continue to worry about the amount and frequency of the injuries.

From what I've seen, Gravenberch and Endo picked up injuries in this game.

Added to a big list of those who have missed time recently:

Salah
Thiago (permanent injury list fixture)
Alexander-Arnold
Szoboszlai
Alisson
Jones
Jota
Matip
Nunez
Gravenberch
Endo

Not an ideal group to be out in a title race...
Just saw the pic of Endo leaving on crutches / in a boot. FML

Worth remembering the 3PM UK blackout if you’re looking into other options than Peacock. It’s flat out illegal to broadcast those games in the UK, so it won’t be possible to find a British broadcast if they play in that timeslot. May be possible to find an English language broadcast from another country, but I’ve never looked into it.

Hey Bleed, are you happy about the appeal? Seems pretty significant.
Was obviously hoping for more points back, but certainly won’t complain. In all likelihood it moves us out of the relegation picture this season, or at worst puts us one point ahead of Forest to go head to head if we both get deductions on this next round of charges. Plus if it’s another six points, we’d still be just one point behind Luton. All that matters right now is staying in the PL, and I’m feeling much more confident after today’s decision.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Worth remembering the 3PM UK blackout if you’re looking into other options than Peacock. It’s flat out illegal to broadcast those games in the UK, so it won’t be possible to find a British broadcast if they play in that timeslot. May be possible to find an English language broadcast from another country, but I’ve never looked into it.
Oh dang, that’s a great point. I forgot all about that. That’s also another reason, besides just being cheaper, that I’ve heard about some UK people using VPN + peacock to watch games.

I had work this weekend so couldn’t watch the Villa game, but a nice three points before Spurs…a chance to create some real distance. It’s also unfortunately sandwiched between two games with Ajax

I’m getting Super League vibes with next years Champions League format.

I’m getting Super League vibes with next years Champions League format.
I don’t hate it as much as I was prepared to, and actually REALLY like that they’ve eliminated the thing where teams get knocked out early in one completion and re-emerge in the one below it. Now once you’re out, you’re out.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97 and MAD

VN Store

Back