Prayers Please

All my best wishes and prayers for your little girl and your family in this time of uncertainty.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys if you have kids,hug them every chance you get. We got lucky and she's getting help. Some people don't get that lucky. I'm just numb right now had no warning. Just at a loss for words right now

Reactions: 3 people
Guys if you have kids,hug them every chance you get. We got lucky and she's getting help. Some people don't get that lucky. I'm just numb right now had no warning. Just at a loss for words right now

I'm not sure what happened, but I do have 3 girls and can't imagine anything happening to them. I know we're all just board posters and don't know each other, but we do have a connection on here. I'm positive that I'm not the only one who is sincerely praying for your family.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not sure what happened, but I do have 3 girls and can't imagine anything happening to them. I know we're all just board posters and don't know each other, but we do have a connection on here. I'm positive that I'm not the only one who is sincerely praying for your family.

Amen, brother.

I also have three daughters and I too am sincerely praying for this young lady, her loved ones and the medical staff caring for her.... I have no idea who vols72 is, nor his daughter, but that doesn't matter in any shape, form or fashion. More prayers sent

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back