Prayers Please

Prayers sent for your daughter, you, your family, those close to her and for the physicians, nurses, techs, etc. that are caring for her. We (medical staff) are only tools used by God for his will to be done. Nothing more, nothing less. Stay strong in your faith.

Reactions: 2 people
Prayers sent for your girly, your family, Doctors, nurses and all caring for her. I'm in Southaven if you need anything message me

Reactions: 1 person
I'm asking everyone for prayers.....

My daughter was air lifted to LeBonheur and is in ICU really need all the love we can get

Prayers sent for your girly, your family, Doctors, nurses and all caring for her. I'm in Southaven if you need anything message me

Prayers to you & your family. Especially your daughter. Lord, we lift her up to you because you are above anything else on this Earth. We know you provide miracles & one is needed here. It's ALL for your glory & not ours.

Touch this family's daughter & heal her body & whatever is causing her situation. Take away her pain while this miracle is taking place.

Help this family with strength & guidance along with the caretakers of her while the drs. & nurses try to provide her the help she needs. :crossfingers: :angel: :peace:

You're the ultimate help & we expect news of a miracle soon because we know you can do it & nothing else. God Bless.

Last edited:
Father, please touch this little one, please be patient and restore her as she has many people to touch with her life. In Jesus name i pray,
Amen.

You guys are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for the prayers,she had a long night but she's sleeping now. Never in a million years did I think something like this would happen to her. She will have a rough road ahead. Gonna take a while for her and us to get thru this but with God help we will.

Reactions: 3 people
You guys are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for the prayers,she had a long night but she's sleeping now. Never in a million years did I think something like this would happen to her. She will have a rough road ahead. Gonna take a while for her and us to get thru this but with God help we will.

Job chapter 1 vs 22.
He will see you through, all the way through. Praying.

vols72, continuing thoughts and prayers go up for your daughter and family. May she heal and get stronger every day. Am familiar with LaBonheur, she's in good hands!

Stay strong and give her our love!!

VN Store

Back