Prayer for son

Glad your son is doing good Bodeydad.Is he doing like a 28 day program and then a halfway house ?

Glad your son is doing good Bodeydad.Is he doing like a 28 day program and then a halfway house ?

Thanks Gramps. He is doing the 28 day program and then they will assess the remainder of the treatment. He hasn't been clean in 15 years.

I am excited about the treatment. We attended our first family education counseling program with him this afternoon.

How is your daughter doing?

Thanks Gramps. He is doing the 28 day program and then they will assess the remainder of the treatment. He hasn't been clean in 15 years.

I am excited about the treatment. We attended our first family education counseling program with him this afternoon.

How is your daughter doing?

She is in a halfway house. She has finished her 28 days and now in halfway house. I pray that she is taking her recovery seriously.

I have been to a couple of those family programs on Sunday afternoons. I think they are very good and very eye opening.

I will keep your son in my prayers.

I've personally prayed and asked god to take burdens off me, still no response.. I asked to take away the urge to drink beer, and I still deal with alcoholism.. I hope your son has better luck than me.

With due respect, I believe God gives us free will. Its up to you to find the strength you need, imo. He has put it in you. Now, they are your decisions, and you can control any decision you make.
All Jmo of course.

VN Store

Back