Practice updates of any kind

Not sure I would go that far.

To me he has to have improved to be a mainstay in the starting lineup. Same with hubbs and Mostella

He played ~35 minutes in the exhibition. Probably our most consistent shooter from the wing/corner.

He played ~35 minutes in the exhibition. Probably our most consistent shooter from the wing/corner.

The two games so far aren't enough to say he is a consistent player. I am saying he needs to be improved from last year where he wasn't a consistent shooter or player

The two games so far aren't enough to say he is a consistent player. I am saying he needs to be improved from last year where he wasn't a consistent shooter or player

I was thinking he was one of the most consistent shooters we had til his shoulder flared up on him, toward the end of the yr.

I was thinking he was one of the most consistent shooters we had til his shoulder flared up on him, toward the end of the yr.

He showed some flashes for sure. Hopefully he is healthy now and that is why he wasn't consistent last year.

There is reason to think he is going to be a big part of things this year but I need to see it first.

Not sure I would go that far.

To me he has to have improved to be a mainstay in the starting lineup. Same with hubbs and Mostella

I agree with you. Baulkman can shoot very well but I haven't been impressed with his ball handling or defence. Maybe being healthy and a senior he has improved overall.

I agree with you. Baulkman can shoot very well but I haven't been impressed with his ball handling or defence. Maybe being healthy and a senior he has improved overall.

I'm hoping not having to run the Tyndall Terror defense will help. Other than Josh(and Punter had his moments of quick hands) nobody really stood out as a good defender last year.

He, along with most of our team, can't stay in front of anyone on defense. I think he brings a little more than Mostella at this point, and will start alongside Hubbs as long as they stay healthy.

I'm hoping Phillips shows up on time tonight. I'm really wanting to see him play. He might need to catch a lift with CRB like some of the students were this week lol.
He has great basketball IQ/awareness. At least thats what it looked like against UNC-Asheville. Good pickup at this point, IMO

Team is in Atlanta practicing at Georgia Tech's gym. Should be a fun game tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6

VN Store

Back