Powell Football

Hated seeing Powell lose to Karns last night. There have been so many injuries to key play makers on this team, it's amazing the game was as competitive as it was. I have to think if we had all of our players (e.g., BB, Jake, Austin, etc.) we would have won this game.

Hated seeing Powell lose to Karns last night. There have been so many injuries to key play makers on this team, it's amazing the game was as competitive as it was. I have to think if we had all of our players (e.g., BB, Jake, Austin, etc.) we would have won this game.

Just didn't have an answer for #15 for Karns. He really is a game changer.

I like what Rodney is doing with the Powell program. Offensively he is going in the right direction. Defensively, there needs to be some work done, and I don't think anybody on the Powell staff would dispute that.

That said, however, even with the 0-fer record of this year the program is light years ahead of where it was this time a year ago.

Just didn't have an answer for #15 for Karns. He really is a game changer.

I like what Rodney is doing with the Powell program. Offensively he is going in the right direction. Defensively, there needs to be some work done, and I don't think anybody on the Powell staff would dispute that.

That said, however, even with the 0-fer record of this year the program is light years ahead of where it was this time a year ago.
Agreed.

VN Store

Back