Political Scientists Rank Trump Dead Last

You forgot to mention that Trump just won a poll as the country's most admired person.
Sorta like how Bernie was in the catbird's seat until the field narrowed. Do an Obama v. Trump poll and see the results.

It's in the the key highlights of Gallup's actual report.
Donald Trump, Michelle Obama Most Admired in 2020

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • 18% name Trump as most admired man; Barack Obama places second at 15%
  • Few Republicans name anyone other than Trump; Democrats split their votes
  • Michelle Obama named most admired woman for third year in a row
I do love the fact that the Obamas dominated the poll throughout the Trump catastrophe.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It's in the the key highlights of Gallup's actual report.
Donald Trump, Michelle Obama Most Admired in 2020

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • 18% name Trump as most admired man; Barack Obama places second at 15%
  • Few Republicans name anyone other than Trump; Democrats split their votes
  • Michelle Obama named most admired woman for third year in a row
I do love the fact that the Obamas dominated the poll throughout the Trump catastrophe.
Oh I know where it was. I was just mocking your usual blinder vision šŸ˜‚

Oh I know where it was. I was just mocking your usual blinder vision šŸ˜‚
Sure you did, and sure you are.
So you provide highlights from a slanted second-hand report and a provide a highlight from the actual report......
and I'm the one with "blinder vision". Brilliant.

Reactions: AshG
Bovine excrement. It stated basic facts. Trump unseated Obama who had it the previous what 12 years it said? They tied in 2019 I think it said? It stated Biden got 5% I think? How is that an ā€œinterpretationā€?

You just provided an interpretation of my post.

Every news source provides an interpretation of the data they are presenting. Otherwise, they would just put up a picture and say "here is the data." and nothing else.

So yes, Trump received the largest plurality of votes in the poll. I acknowledge that fact.

Sure you did, and sure you are.
So you provide highlights from a slanted second-hand report and a provide a highlight from the actual report......
and I'm the one with "blinder vision". Brilliant.
No I provided the Key Points which summarizes the actual results. You provided the Highlights which suited your view. Yes blinder vision. They were in fact labeled as such. Thanks for playing.

You just provided an interpretation of my post.

Every news source provides an interpretation of the data they are presenting. Otherwise, they would just put up a picture and say "here is the data." and nothing else.

So yes, Trump received the largest plurality of votes in the poll. I acknowledge that fact.
Thatā€™s a lot of words to just say ā€œok I was wrongā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: Rickyvol77
No I provided the Key Points which summarizes the actual results. You provided the Highlights which suited your view. Yes blinder vision. They were in fact labeled as such. Thanks for playing.
lol.......You've never been one willing to admit defeat; sounds familiar.
Key Points from a slanted second-hand source vs. highlights provided directly by the source.
Only you would even attempt to defend that nonsense.
Thanks for paying what? Duck, Duck, Goose?

Happy New Year by the way.
19 days.

lol.......You've never been one willing to admit defeat; sounds familiar.
Key Points from a slanted second-hand source vs. highlights provided directly by the source.
Only you would even attempt to defend that nonsense.
Thanks for paying what? Duck, Duck, Goose?

Happy New Year by the way.
19 days.
LMFAO. That was the worst ā€œslantedā€ piece Iā€™ve ever seen. They literally posted two paragraphs summarizing the outcome with negligible commentary. Talk about not accepting defeat, you wrote the book and are adding another chapter here šŸ˜‚

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
1) Trump is nowhere near the worst
2) Lincoln suspended habeus corpus, shuttered newspapers and committed acts of war that today would be considered major war crimes. The fact he is so high on the list shows how uninformed people are.
3) Calvin Coolidge shrank our debt, stayed mostly out of foreign entanglements, lowered taxes, and kept the initial promise that he made to serve one term. Coolidge is EASILY our greatest President.

1) Trump is nowhere near the worst
2) Lincoln suspended habeus corpus, shuttered newspapers and committed acts of war that today would be considered major war crimes. The fact he is so high on the list shows how uninformed people are.
3) Calvin Coolidge shrank our debt, stayed mostly out of foreign entanglements, lowered taxes, and kept the initial promise that he made to serve one term. Coolidge is EASILY our greatest President.
Coolidge was also like Trump when it came to immigration and tariffs.

VN Store

Back