Political Scientists Rank Trump Dead Last

I am a political scientist by degree and they did not poll me. Interned for Al Gore too so should of made the survey. One thing I learned as a young'un.. libs are delusional.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

Charisma is really the big factor with Obama. It's the biggest factor for any president they rank high, whether it' Lincoln, Obama, or Reagan. Historians and political scientists hate boring presidents, but those tend to be the best ones in my opinion

Charisma is really the big factor with Obama. It's the biggest factor for any president they rank high, whether it' Lincoln, Obama, or Reagan. Historians and political scientists hate boring presidents, but those tend to be the best ones in my opinion

He is charismatic, I’ll give him that.

I just like the Joe Biden quote. Ha

Wow, you guys really struggle with an articulate black guy who runs intellectual circles around the two poster boys for white privilege he's sandwiched between.
Just like they are struggling with a strong black woman as VP. Sensing a pattern here.

During the first weeks of December, the analytics and advisory company asked 1,1018 adults across the United States to name which man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most. In 2019, Trump tied with former President Barack Obama in the male category. However, Trump earned 18% of the overall votes this year, while his predecessor got 15%.

I love the number of people surveyed (1,1018). But I'm surprised the number isn't higher than 18%...the zombification must be wearing off.

So Gallup is a Trump fanboi institution now?

Nope. But an information "source" with obvious bias provided interpretation of data worded to appeal to their readers ' biases and without providing a statement of position that clarifies mitigation or self -monitoring of bias in their reporting.

Nope. But an information "source" with obvious bias provided interpretation of data worded to appeal to their readers ' biases and without providing a statement of position that clarifies mitigation or self -monitoring of bias in their reporting.
Bovine excrement. It stated basic facts. Trump unseated Obama who had it the previous what 12 years it said? They tied in 2019 I think it said? It stated Biden got 5% I think? How is that an “interpretation”?

Bovine excrement. It stated basic facts. Trump unseated Obama who had it the previous what 12 years it said? They tied in 2019 I think it said? It stated Biden got 5% I think? How is that an “interpretation”?
They will never give Trump his due on anything. That's fine with me. I think it's hilarious.

Oh this is gonna trigger a lot of libs 😂

KEY POINTS
  • Trump unseats Obama as the most admired man in the world in 2020
  • Obama had a 12-year run with the title
  • This year marks the 10th time Trump made the list
KEY POINT
  • Few Republicans name anyone other than Trump; Democrats split their votes
How sad for repubs.

VN Store

Back