Pokemon GO (mobile)

With all the **** that's been going on lately in the world, you think this silly game is the decline of civilization?

hell, if it's getting people walking outside and interacting with one another, I'm all for it. only problem would be the dumbasses who will hurt/kill themselves and others attempting to play while driving.

Even people walking out in front of cars while being glued to their phone.

13615103_10157292306235724_237758883726561269_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
So far ive seen reports of kids wandering into the wrong neighborhoods and having guns drawn on them, one kid was shot and killed. Also kids wandering into oncoming traffic, and sexual predators using the game to make kids come right to them, oh and dont forget people using it to rob people.

yep, so much better than sitting on the couch playing xbox.

So far ive seen reports of kids wandering into the wrong neighborhoods and having guns drawn on them, one kid was shot and killed. Also kids wandering into oncoming traffic, and sexual predators using the game to make kids come right to them, oh and dont forget people using it to rob people.

[ b]yep, so much better than sitting on the couch playing xbox.[/b]

Anything's better than playing Xbox. :p

I work at at car dealership in a body shop and have already seen the aftermath . A few fender benders... Whats funny is watching the sales men walking and playing this running into walls and walking in front for cars!

yep, so much better than sitting on the couch playing xbox.

Anything's better than playing Xbox. :p

Yeah K-town if you had said PS4 I would get the message, but all of those things sound better than XBox.

Reactions: 1 person
Arlington Cemetery Verified account 
‏@ArlingtonNatl
We do not consider playing "Pokemon Go" to be appropriate decorum on the grounds of ANC. We ask all visitors to refrain from such activity.

CnLkh7hW8AAkJjo.jpg

Where I live, everyone plays. I have seen at least a thousand people playing already. Theres even a Panama City Pokemon Go facebook page

I've met so many people at stops in town and they are all just people my age lol. Not even see a kid yet. Me and a few friends own the gyms where I live.

Spent 6 hours in the Pokemon go capital of the south ( Pigeon Forge ) caught a Lot of Pokemon , captured a few gyms , and maxed out my bag . It was a great day.

Spent 6 hours in the Pokemon go capital of the south ( Pigeon Forge ) caught a Lot of Pokemon , captured a few gyms , and maxed out my bag . It was a great day.

I've maxed out my bag, too, but I think you mean it differently.

I hope all of this easy money for a very shallow game doesn't eventually put Nintendo on the Konami path of mobile gaming cash grab.

VN Store

Back