PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

I'm on an S, and I don't seem to be nearly as bad as some people. I usually crash about once a night, but it's not game breaking.

For $30, I definitely get my money's worth out of the game. I'm definitely getting better at hunting (vs being hunted), but I'm still trash at the game.

Doesn't make it any less fun though.

JoshCooper is my gt

My friend got one, but then he took it back because he didn't think it was worth the extra scratch. He did say that you can see more when you are parachuting down.

I really don't crash that often. I'm not playing every day, but it's been a couple weeks since I've crashed.

Yeah, the ground loads in faster and I never crash out anymore when driving like I do on my S. I figured it was because of the X update for it. It’s been worth it for having smoother frame rates in Monster Hunter, Elite Dangerous, and all the other updated games. I didn’t think I’d notice much until I play them on the S. It’s not the end of the world or anything, but it’s nice to have.

I'm on an S, and I don't seem to be nearly as bad as some people. I usually crash about once a night, but it's not game breaking.

For $30, I definitely get my money's worth out of the game. I'm definitely getting better at hunting (vs being hunted), but I'm still trash at the game.

Doesn't make it any less fun though.

JoshCooper is my gt

Yeah, it’s worth the $30 easy, regardless. I was just wondering and thought I’d try to save y’all some cheap deaths due to the game crashing lol

Do any of you or your friends use the One X? I’m the designated driver now because my X never crashes when I am driving, but we all end up 60 mph into a tree when my friends do because they always get booted.

I have 1 friend that has the X. He hasnt crashed a single time. Even when the game first came out and we were all crashing constantly. I havent crashed in a while, thankfully it seems to have been fixed.

If you're still crashing they say if you turn your xbox dvr system off it helps the game run better.

My wife got this for me last night as a early B-Day gift. My first couple solo games I couldn't really get into it, then I played about 10 straight duos with my brother in law and I love it.

Definitely rough around the edges but this game has a lot of potential. Even with its problems, it was the most fun I've had gaming in awhile. Once I'm not so terrible at it lol, it'd be awesome to party up with some of you in squads

I have 1 friend that has the X. He hasnt crashed a single time. Even when the game first came out and we were all crashing constantly. I havent crashed in a while, thankfully it seems to have been fixed.

If you're still crashing they isay if you turn your xbox dvr system off it helps the game run better.

I have original XB1 and I had to do that and it actually works fairly well. Helped with rendering a lot of buildings and stuff too

Yankee, i saw you hit me up but i was in a game with a full squad and now i can't find you/your tag

What's y'all's favorite guns to use? I love a scoped SKS or scoped AKM.

I committed suicide tonight (in the blue) on purpose while I waited for a guy to come out of a shack. It was worth it.

Reactions: 1 person
I like the SCAR-L or UMP, but the Tommy Gun is quickly growing on me

What are you experiencing? I like the update overall only thing for me is sometimes i dont load in to the game until im already in the plane.

I've had that happen several times. I also don't care for the random places the pre-match lobby can be.

Maybe it's the update, maybe it's karma, but I've crashed more in the last 2 days than I have in the last 3 weeks.

VN Store

Back