PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

Also, I cannot play this game without a headset piping in the sound. I can't determine footsteps, vehicle sound, or shot location from my TV speakers.

Even In solo play I'll put the headphones on

Also, I cannot play this game without a headset piping in the sound. I can't determine footsteps, vehicle sound, or shot location from my TV speakers.

Even In solo play I'll put the headphones on

Yeah wearing a headset is a must in this.

Yeah I'm on a 1s. I haven't had too many gamebreaking moments like most have.

That said, I'm not very good. Highest I've gotten in solo is 6th, highest duo is 14th.

Yeah I'm on a 1s. I haven't had too many gamebreaking moments like most have.

That said, I'm not very good. Highest I've gotten in solo is 6th, highest duo is 14th.

I’m pretty terrible too. I’ve got one win in duos but that was luck, as we blew up the Jeep the other remaining guys were in. That was within the first hour we purchased it and we had no idea you could easily shoot and explode the jeeps. My second, and final, win was a four person squad in which I didn’t even get a kill lol

Since then we’ve finished in the top 5-10 more often than not, but mostly by keeping our heads down while the chaos ensues. The aim down sights controller scheme is weird for me and I suck ass at third person shooting.

Regardless, I love this game and I was a huge skeptic going in.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Add me on xbox. I’m not great but have a few solo chicken dinners. GT is Mystic Stylez

The server issue gets annoying

I’m pretty terrible too. I’ve got one win in duos but that was luck, as we blew up the Jeep the other remaining guys were in. That was within the first hour we purchased it and we had no idea you could easily shoot and explode the jeeps. My second, and final, win was a four person squad in which I didn’t even get a kill lol

Since then we’ve finished in the top 5-10 more often than not, but mostly by keeping our heads down while the chaos ensues. The aim down sights controller scheme is weird for me and I suck ass at third person shooting.

Regardless, I love this game and I was a huge skeptic going in.

In solo I usually finish top 25, but I have a hard time finding people. I've gotten to the point that I'll run towards gun fire just to try to get into the action, lol.

In solo I usually finish top 25, but I have a hard time finding people. I've gotten to the point that I'll run towards gun fire just to try to get into the action, lol.

We finished 2nd today in duos because I got shot in the ass in the tiny circle on a hillside. It’s infuriating! But I need to just do what you do and go for the action first thing just to learn how to properly shoot in this game.

I just finished 3rd in solo! I'm getting closer to that 🐣

If your duos partner doesn't have a mic, does it mute your own mic? Many times I get into a match and I don't get the notification down by my name that the voice is projecting.

If your duos partner doesn't have a mic, does it mute your own mic? Many times I get into a match and I don't get the notification down by my name that the voice is projecting.

I couldn’t tell you since I’m alway in a party

Do you land in the middle of nowhere? Seems like everywhere I land in solos theres always at least 2 or 3 people with me and its a race to find a gun

Do you land in the middle of nowhere? Seems like everywhere I land in solos theres always at least 2 or 3 people with me and its a race to find a gun

I used to, but typically now I'll jump the coast. The main roads are littered with vehicles.

Scored a chicken dinner in duos last night!

I made it to 9th but my partner carried us home for the win!

I just got on Xbox One and both of my closest friends who game told me to get this ASAP. I love it, though it's hard to learn on the fly. I will get good tutelage as soon as my headphones arrive in the mail, tho.

Good news, another patch released yesterday. Seems to have fixed the majority of my crashing issues, as well as my friends.

Got #3 just from hiding. Gun fights are just too hard for me until I get the hang of them. I did have a round where I killed 3.

VN Store

Back