PizzaGate

CxvySa2XcAEPQrA

Not weird at all to have this hanging in your home...

Is this going anywhere?

I read some of the articles linked and I must say some people need to go to prison if this is legit.

Is this going anywhere?

I read some of the articles linked and I must say some people need to go to prison if this is legit.

If the reports are true that FBI whistleblowers are confirming the Podesta brothers were in Portugal in May of 07 then yes.. if not then something else big is going to have to come out about this.

If the reports are true that FBI whistleblowers are confirming the Podesta brothers were in Portugal in May of 07 then yes.. if not then something else big is going to have to come out about this.

After reading through the links provided in this thread, it's very clear they're involved in something truly evil.

Kind of reminds me of that movie Spotlight about the pedofile Catholic priests in Boston. Each time the reporters found another high level official involved in the coverup, the reporters would think to themselves there's no way this many people were involved for decades without it getting out.

It's a great movie BTW.

Totally different scenario.

But you know that.

Hopefully it is.

But either way John Podesta is a freak. Why would anybody want to partake in a "spirit cooking" dinner with that crazy ass Marina lady?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E[/youtube]

Again, assuming the leaked emails are true. Which I believe they are since nobody is trying to say otherwise.

those elites are obsessed with new age and wanting to live forever

Even if this disturbing news is true, where do they find these kids? They can't be willing and able, are they kidnapped, missing children?

There's something to this, imo. Urban dictionary - even in 2010 cheese pizza was a reference to it. Here's another link to make you think. There's some messed up people in the world. I can't, nor want to wrap my head around this.

https://web.archive.org/web/2016112...s-alefantis-aka-jimmycomet-at-comet-ping-pong

This gets into the crazy conspiracy theory stuff, but there was this famous UFO hunter that died a few months back who sent an ominous text to his mom saying basically he uncovered something terrifying about the elite class and that if he died soon it wouldn't be an accident. He died, his fiancé watched him die and said he was throwing up a black substance. Very weird circumstances. Maybe in his search for UFO's he uncovered this pedophelia stuff and was killed over it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-mother-days-later-he-was-dead/?client=safari

This gets into the crazy conspiracy theory stuff, but there was this famous UFO hunter that died a few months back who sent an ominous text to his mom saying basically he uncovered something terrifying about the elite class and that if he died soon it wouldn't be an accident. He died, his fiancé watched him die and said he was throwing up a black substance. Very weird circumstances. Maybe in his search for UFO's he uncovered this pedophelia stuff and was killed over it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-mother-days-later-he-was-dead/?client=safari

Maybe the Clintons and their inner circle are space aliens?

Reactions: 1 person
And right on cue, here's the New York Times blaming the whole thing on fake news sites:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/2...likeproductions.com/forum1/message3371679/pg1

Frankly, that article looks more like a cover up than a fact check. It didn't clear up any facts at all. It mentioned the art stuff, but didn't show or explain why anyone would have it. It doesn't address the weird use of food references in the emails. It speaks the scrutiny Amanda Kleinman has been under, but it doesn't give the reasons she's been getting so much attention. It references the friends on social media that have had their pictures stolen online, but it doesn't explain why there are so many inappropriate pictures. It just says pizzagate is false and law enforcement will not confirm or deny if the place has ever been investigated.

Not exactly a confirmation of innocence.

Last edited:
Frankly, that article looks more like a cover up than a fact check. It didn't clear up any facts at all. It mentioned the art stuff, but didn't show or explain why anyone would have it. It doesn't address the weird use of food references in the emails. It speaks the scrutiny Amanda Kleinman has been under, but it doesn't give the reasons she's been getting so much attention. It references the friends on social media that have had their pictures stolen online, but it doesn't explain why there are so many inappropriate pictures. It just says pizzagate is false and law enforcement will not confirm or deny if the place has ever been investigated.

Not exactly a confirmation of innocence.

Ironic indeed. A NYT fake news story to cover what may well be the real news. I'm thinking that the NYT may have made a big mistake publishing this. It will draw a lot of new eyes to this story.

Wow...

Did Kanye really tell people to look up PizzaGate at his last show before he was handcuffed and carried off to hospital for being unstable?

VN Store

Back