PizzaGate

Anyone who believes Trump invited the wolves in, but he wasn't a wolf himself is one of the sheep. Some of the children trafficked by these ghouls were young employees at the same Mar-a-Lago where he hosted bashes for these pedophiles.

View attachment 304903

The lady behind him might be recognizable. Trump has nothing but good things to say about someone whose profession was trafficking children. He wishes her well.
This doesn’t sit well with me either. Though I don’t think every single person that associated with Epstein was a pedophile, hell Stephen Hawking was a known Epstein acquaintance, and I really don’t believe that man was a rapist. At the same time I’m open to the presentation of more facts, my mind can be changed. That is the difference between me and some on the Left, I’m willing to critically examine Trump or anyone. But very few people on the left are to willing evaluate some of the nasty things that Podesta may have been doing. I think the upper levels of our nations leadership have been involved in some hideous things for quite some time, I hope Trump is not among them

Anyone who believes Trump invited the wolves in, but he wasn't a wolf himself is one of the sheep. Some of the children trafficked by these ghouls were young employees at the same Mar-a-Lago where he hosted bashes for these pedophiles.

View attachment 304903

The lady behind him might be recognizable. Trump has nothing but good things to say about someone whose profession was trafficking children. He wishes her well.

Just looks like two guys bragging about their conquests.
If you can read lips you will see Trump is telling JE......."man I picked up this sweet young thing walking home from middle school, you would love her and I........................................................., and she told me she loves me, matter of fact all the young girls love me, and no one in history had ever done the things I was able to do...............

Last edited:
While standing in line at a sandwich shop, I read the back of a guy's T shirt. It stated: "Wells Landscaping" (graphic of rototiller) "If pedophilia is just sexuality, then burying them is landscaping"

VN Store

Back