Pink Out vs Arkansas

SeahawkVOL94

I've seen it on Facebook and 247 also. While I think we should lay off the gimmicky stuff with the crowd for awhile, I think this could be very cool. Breast cancer awareness and research can save lives. To the fans who are laying down the fan card, buh-bye, you were never a real fan anyway. Lets right this ship and beat the Arkansas Bill Clintons.

Reactions: 4 people
Explain how wearing a pink shirt will benefit breast cancer research. "Awareness" is pretty high already, I imagine. Donate money or time if you really want to help the cause.

Reactions: 61 people
tired of the gimmicks. No reason to put in all the effort for that stuff when we keep getting the same on field results.

Reactions: 1 person
200.gif

Reactions: 13 people
I've seen it on Facebook and 247 also. While I think we should lay off the gimmicky stuff with the crowd for awhile, I think this could be very cool. Breast cancer awareness and research can save lives. To the fans who are laying down the fan card, buh-bye, you were never a real fan anyway. Lets right this ship and beat the Arkansas Bill Clintons.
Stop the stupid gimmicky stuff

Reactions: 7 people
I would rather see some bags over our heads than a pink out. Does that make me not a "real" Vols fan?

Reactions: 7 people
CBJ is the king of cliches and excuses. Until he starts winning consistently he can shut up. Be football good football coach first then we will listen.

Reactions: 3 people

When was the Blue Out game for prostate cancer? When do the Lady Vols have a Blue Out game for prostate cancer awareness? It's not about "awareness", it's feminism of football. Who isn't "aware" of breast cancer.

Reactions: 14 people

Wearing Orange! Go Vols!!

Reactions: 4 people
This has pretty much ran its course imo. I guess the college players want to be like the NFL and wear some pink socks. I know the NFL auctions that stuff for charity. What will we do?

Let's all wear headsets and visors to help bring awareness to coaching. Lord knows there's a serious lack of awareness there!

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back