Pig Howard update per CBJ:

I appreciate your opinion, but do you really think CBJ would come out and say Pig needs to pass his drug tests? If you really think it is about grades, then that is your prerogative. In my opinion, it was not about grades. Sorry.

Im not sure, but history has shown when it is a substance issue, the coach rarely mentions or leads you to believe it is a grades or academic issue, normally the response is very vague in regards to what the issue is. I doubt Coach would make it a grades issue, if it wasn't a grades issue, JMO. Whatever it is, I hope he gets the issue taken care of and can return to this team, or at least gets it taken care of so that he can continue his career as a very talented football player.

Definitely doesn't sound good. He has to do some things before they even think about bringing him back and one of those things is getting his grades back in order. So if he fails to do some of those things he's supposed to do he's out. If he does everything he should then they'll think about it but he still may be out.

That said, it hasn't sounded good for hiim ever since he missed spring practice. The door is still cracked open though so that's something.

Let's hope Pig figures things out for his sake at least.

Pig Howard has always had issue with the grades from what I understand, hopefully he see its a part of his future and works hard to get thru it....But its nice to see CBJ is working with him to get his life right...and not just dumping him for the scolly.

PiG is trying to keep his head above water obviously...

N2UYg.gif

Reactions: 11 people
None of the updates on Pig have been very encouraging so far but I really hope he makes it back. After the UGA game last year I can't help root for Pig.

I also felt bad for Pig after the Georgia fumble. Then I really felt like he should stay on the sidelines after the Vandy block in the back! 5-7 instead of 7-5 and a bowl game, just sayin!

Not really. He could have plagiarized or stole academic material from a teammate. Or done so and accused a teammate instead. Or ran his mouth off at a coach, teacher, or tutor. We got osme guys who saw Da'rick verbally abuse staff and so know what they don't want on their team.

But those of you who absolutely must believe the worst, here's what really happened.

CBJ caught Pig in the locker room packaging a dirty bomb device manufactured in and shipped from China.
Jones hit the roof. Not because Pig would have broken USPS laws regarding shippable items. Not because he was putting the team at risk for radiation poisoning. Not because he was addressing the device to USU before we played them. Not because he had made arrangements for AG4FR to pick it up and hand deliver it to Merlin Olsen field during an Aggies practice or a team S&C session. Jones was upset because Pig had ordered a dayum Chinese device when he could have gotten a perfectly good American made neutron bomb.
So now, Pig has to attend "Be American, Buy American" (made in Japan) classes. If he fails this course, he will be shipped off to Yemen or Qatar and traded to Al Qeda for a blueprint of their future attack plan and a package of frozen yellowfin tuna. That's what this is really all about.

FxQtx.gif

Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

McCoy_ISWYDT.gif

hansoloshocked.gif

Reactions: 2 people
"There are some things that he still has to do before we even think about bringing him back into our football family. He understands the criteria that has to be met. It's an ongoing process, and we'll make a decision here in the next week or two. A lot of it has to do with getting our academic reports back and the finalization of grades."

Per TFP in Chatt; thought some of you might like to know where things are right now. It appears just reading between the lines that it is an academic issue, not "weed" which has been suggested by some here and seems to be the first assumption anytime a player is in the doghouse.

Weed leads to academic issues.

I figured alot of it was grades when he said "he would have something to report in a few weeks". That was last week and grades come out first week of May sometime. Just kinda pieced that together.

Maybe you'll get a good grade on that assumption....

Maybe he brought weed to class.

He robbed a liquor store because he was underage and got drunk. After he got drunk, assaulted a girl and knocked her up. She needed child support and hush money, so he started selling weed. He got hooked on his own product and the weed affected his grades. He got a tutor but couldn't pay him so he stole his roomates laptop to pay for tutoring. Mountain Men gang are after him for selling in their hood. He bought a gun on the street but it is linked to mulitple murders...police investigating. Oh and the IRS wants back taxes paid on weed sold.

Once this is all squared away, he can come back and play.

Last edited:
So question, if a player such as Pig, were to have grade issues, while "not on the football team", does it still affect our APR? I know he is still technically on scholarship through this semester...

Don't worry. Avg. Him with Dobbs and you will have at least a B

Why wouldn't team leaders have a say? Pig missed Winter and Spring. He didnt do what was necessary of him to participate. All these other guys did what they were supposed to and put in hard work. They should definitely have a vote on whether he gets to come back. Not putting in effort in the classroom is a sign of selfishness and a disrespect to your teammates. They all were able to do it and took advantage of the help that is provided.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back