Pics from VolDay18 today

I'll admit it I'm too lazy to look it up but when does fall camp officially start?

Hey at least I didn't start a new thread to ask.

Reactions: 1 person
Keller Chryst

Dh1lO1LUwAAXYUh.jpg

That’s a big boy

Those are last year's uniforms and cleats, the new sets haven't arrived.

Along with black cleats, the pants and helmets will change to a solid orange stripe. The checkerboard is toast.

I liked the checkerboard, but I'm a bigger fan of bringing black cleats back.

Also, do we know when the new uniforms arrive and when we get to see what they look like?

I liked the checkerboard, but I'm a bigger fan of bringing black cleats back.

Also, do we know when the new uniforms arrive and when we get to see what they look like?

Should be ready for Media Day the first week of practice. But most people won't notice the difference.

Away uniforms will be the same, though UT wanted to add a grey outline to the numbers. Probably will happen for 2019, but the retail jerseys were already in production, so the jersey designs couldn't be changed.

Reactions: 2 people
Aways uniforms will be the same, though UT wanted to add a grey outline to the numbers. Probably will happen for 2019, but the retail jerseys were already in production, so the jersey designs couldn't be changed.

Ughhh!! Why??? The away unis look great as-is. I hated it when we outlined the jersey numbers.

Should be ready for Media Day the first week of practice. But most people won't notice the difference.

Away uniforms will be the same, though UT wanted to add a grey outline to the numbers. Probably will happen for 2019, but the retail jerseys were already in production, so the jersey designs couldn't be changed.

Uh oh, does this mean they leaving the door open for Smoky Greys?

VN Store

Back