Pick our first upset.

Tough one. We're going to really have to have a great defensive showing to stop that Georgia offense. We will lose to Florida.

I'm not sold on S. Carolina. IMO we have the best shot at them. I think we beat Mizzou in Neyland this year, not sure if that will qualify as an "upset" at that point.

You will never beat SC this year. You are just not strong enough. Sorry.

I doubt we'll play a top 10 South Carolina team this season, but regardless, it's a winnable game that could go either way, which is not the type of match-up I would consider an upset either way. South Carolina is the first team we have to start beating regularly again on our way back, and it's within reach now. We need another great recruiting class or two to gain on Georgia, Florida, and Alabama talent-wise before we can expect to be competitive with them. Georgia seems to be willing to play down to us, so we may be able to start on them early.

Not happening and SC will be a top 10 team when we play. USC is here to stay. Spurrier Rocks.

Florida is just a better team with a better qb.
Georgia will be tough in Athens but suspect qb gives me hope.
Sc on the road I don't see after last years win
Bama no way.
Ole miss would have to be our best bet. IMO

Florida is just a better team with a better qb.
Georgia will be tough in Athens but suspect qb gives me hope.
Sc on the road I don't see after last years win
Bama no way.
Ole miss would have to be our best bet. IMO

IMO Florida at home is our best bet followed closely by USC jr. Florida was awful last year so before I believe they are better they will have to actually prove it. Kind of like us I guess.

Last edited:
Not happening and SC will be a top 10 team when we play. USC is here to stay. Spurrier Rocks.

LOL Spurrier rocked out with his cock out last year in Neyland didn't he? Talk about choking a chicken that was classic. That said I like Spurrier but to say USC is here to stay is complete fantasy.

Last edited:
Oklahoma Sooners in Norman...

AND...I'm gonna be there to watch it LIVE!

We gonna take a shovel to their head...

shoveltime.gif

That maybe a funny vid to those who are unaware, but the girl that got hit with the shovel died from this attack.

That maybe a funny vid to those who are unaware, but the girl that got hit with the shovel died from this attack.

NO she wasn't it was a hoax just like 99% of what you read on Facebook. Does that really look like a deathblow to you?

Last edited:
NO she wasn't it was a hoax just like 99% of what you read on Facebook. Does that really look like a deathblow to you?

You appear to be correct in that it was a hoax. I'm glad it wasn't true. No it doesn't appear deadly, but seems they said it caused some sort of brain injury best I remember from when I saw it. I personally know of such an accident that didn't look bad at all, yet the person died from a brain injury. So, to me it was believable. Glad you pointed that out.

Vanderbilt. We'll be a slight underdog looking for bowl eligibility. They believe they can win now and that may be enough. So as much as it pains me to say it, beating Vandy would be an upset.

Last I looked we were favored by a field goal. Obviously that could change between now and November, but I'll be surprised if we are underdogs to Vandy.

Vegas already has pretty low expectations for us this year. If we end up dogs to Vandy it will probably mean we've performed even worse than expected up to that point. :unsure:

Its hard to sit here in August and say. Alabama may look like Florida last year if the transfer can't play or gets injured. The old ball coach will get QB play and so I think USCe will be very good. Georgia has so much talent its scary, don't know if they have a QB. If so they may win the whole SEC.

Not so much based on true opportunity as on pure NEED, we have to get the Gators this year. They are what stands between the Vols and breaking out of this slump we've been in for seemingly ever! If they beat Florida watch this team blossom and scare the crap out of some folks. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Reactions: 1 person
So, if Florida wins it's first three and loses it's next five, does Muschamp still have a job after November 1st?

Yeah, he will have a job. As Texas' new DC:)

Or Kirby Smart will finally take a head coaching job somewhere and Saban will hire hire Muschamp as DC to add to his collection of past SEC head coaches. Maybe he could pull in Dooley as WR coach. :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back