Pick one: Vols natty or Trump win

I voted for Cruz in the primary. As for the other guy talking about how math works, any vote for Gary Johnson from a conservative person is a waste vote for the very reason you bought up the electoral votes. All states for winner take all so if you divide votes between Trump and Johnson Hillary wind the majority there for getting all the electoral votes.

I voted for Cruz in the primary. As for the other guy talking about how math works, any vote for Gary Johnson from a conservative person is a waste vote for the very reason you bought up the electoral votes. All states for winner take all so if you divide votes between Trump and Johnson Hillary wind the majority there for getting all the electoral votes.

You did not explain how a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton. Her vote count in Tennessee will be the same whether I vote for Trump or Johnson. Hillary is not going to win Tennessee. There is zero chance of that happening.

People should ALWAYS vote their conscience. That is how change happens. Not by succumbing to the status quo.

Reactions: 7 people
You did not explain how a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton. Her vote count in Tennessee will be the same whether I vote for Trump or Johnson. Hillary is not going to win Tennessee. There is zero chance of that happening.

People should ALWAYS vote their conscience. That is how change happens. Not by succumbing to the status quo.
??? Ok I'll try again. If you have a pie with 9 pieces when it was you and one other person you would of got 5 pieces and them 4 but another guy takes 2 of your piece. Now the guy with 4 wins

Reactions: 1 person
??? Ok I'll try again. If you have a pie with 9 pieces when it was you and one other person you would of got 5 pieces and them 4 but another guy takes 2 of your piece. Now the guy with 4 wins

You understand that Johnson is taking more votes away from Hillary than Trump don't you?

Reactions: 4 people
The last week before the season starts I'm getting antsy. So which would you guys pick?

I honestly don't care if Trump wins so long as Hillary loses. Asking me to choose between a Vols NC or a Hillary loss would be like asking me which testicle I want to cut off. I'm perfectly happy with both and want to keep them the way they are.

You understand that Johnson is taking more votes away from Hillary than Trump don't you?

I've heard the opposite but I hope you are right. What's your opinion on the supposed "closet Trump supporters" who are supposed to be telling the polls and their friend they are for Hillary but will secretly vote for Trump? I don't know if I buy that lol

I've heard the opposite but I hope you are right. What's your opinion on the supposed "closet Trump supporters" who are supposed to be telling the polls and their friend they are for Hillary but will secretly vote for Trump? I don't know if I buy that lol

You'll just have to wait till November then chief,I haven't seen one Hillary sign anywhere in Orlando or the adjacent counties.

You'll just have to wait till November then chief,I haven't seen one Hillary sign anywhere in Orlando or the adjacent counties.

It's the same way in NC. Trump signs everywhere and haven't seen literally one Hillary sign but the news claims it's a neck and neck race here? Hopefully just media bias

I wish so much that my original favorite could have won. Huckabee would be mopping the floor with Hillary right now smh

I don't buy it. Imo, he's building on his election is rigged excuse.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish so much that my original favorite could have won. Huckabee would be mopping the floor with Hillary right now smh

Jesus no Huckabee would not mop the floor with anyone. I like the guy but someone that religious is not winning anything in a national election

Reactions: 7 people
Jesus no Huckabee would not mop the floor with anyone. I like the guy but someone that religious is not winning anything in a national election

lol how sad is it that you can lie and cheat all you want but god forbid you be Religious. We're in bad shape smh

lol how sad is it that you can lie and cheat all you want but god forbid you be Religious. We're in bad shape smh

No issues with someone being religious. But I have serious issues with someone bringing religion into politics. And he does.

Reactions: 9 people

Did you intentionally capitalize the word 'religious'? That's weird.

That aside, I think it's funny that anyone could think that a politician is inherently more trustworthy because they claim or espouse religious values.

As far as I know, there's not a politician in Washington that doesn't claim a "Religion." Where has that gotten us?

Reactions: 3 people

The only Republican who had a firm polling advantage vs Clinton was Kasich. Republicans would have coalesced behind him, and he'd have been able to pull a nice slice of independents.

Reactions: 2 people
Voting for Clinton or Trump is literally voting for the same person when you look at action as supposed to rhetoric. Come on national title!

Reactions: 3 people
I just heard an interview of Gary Johnson. I didn't realize he had recently worked for a cannibus producing company lol. Honestly tho I do like a lot of what he says.

VN Store

Back