Pick one: Vols natty or Trump win

The last week before the season starts I'm getting antsy. So which would you guys pick?

Beat me to it.. except I was going to have everybody choose between Hillary Clinton and putting your fingers in a meat grinder.

I'd take my chance with the meat grinder.

The last week before the season starts I'm getting antsy. So which would you guys pick?

56672b0b1300002900738d55.gif

How could you compare one event that is so insignificant to another that is so vital to our country? A Vols Natty, no question

Reactions: 6 people
The more apt question would be: major natural disaster or Trump win?

Either way, a lot of people will lose their homes and will die. Rioting and looting will run rampant, and the government will have a lot of difficulty maintaining control.

But, at the end of the day, I think I'll take major natural disaster, as it will be much shorter and far less painful.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you folks who are saying Gary Johnson realize that a vote for him is basically a vote for Hillary?

Do you folks who are saying Gary Johnson realize that a vote for him is basically a vote for Hillary?

That's not how popular voting, the electoral college, or math works. I live in Tennessee. Please explain, in detail (without the use of copy and paste from another website), how voting for Gary Johnson "is basically a vote for Hillary".

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back